Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 8, 2019 at 9:30 AM       221      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the recent CreeperDiver / Spelunky Classic HD / Deltarune / Chip and Dale: Remastered PS4 PKG homebrew releases and his GBA Emulator Port for PS4, scene developer @7he D4RK H4CK shared on Twitter a Neo-Geo CD Emu on PS4 tutorial today alongside a video guide from @MasterTurkey based on it via his YouTube Channel for SNK emulation fans! ;)

Download: tutorial neo geo.rar (7.8 MB) / NeoCD Images Guide

To quote from his blog at PSMegaHax.BlogSpot.com, roughly translated: Neo-Geo CD Emu on PS4 Tutorial

And from the video's description: This tutorial was created by 7he D4RK H4CK for NeoGeo CD emulation on the PS4. I just followed their instructions and made this video. Essentially like contract work or something. So this is not my work or tutorial, just me following instructions and recording it.

NeoGeo CD emulation is done via the PS2 for PS4 emulator. Audio/Sound does not work currently.
Tutorial for 7he D4RK H4CK's NeoGeo CD for PS4
Cheers to @MasterTurkey for the heads-up on Twitter of this Neo-Geo CD Emu on PS4 news! :beer:
Neo-Geo CD Emu PS2 on PS4 Tutorial by 7he D4RK H4CK.jpg

Comments

Vita is pretty well finished yet ps4 has compadability there for b/c.
devs are trying to get hands on old dev fw models

Then again my ps4 is on fw6. 20 it powervm trust me it's hilarious how it's just commandline standard 20 cores like hello can we say stupid

The system is running blade server if you have one uses the old style back in ps3 days when cells dev kit was a thing if you check the models

Our gaming console is connected to virtio host that's where our games come from and download to primary OS

The virtio hos also supports more then one processor pool so it's allowing to run multiple targets

Psnow utilizes the hw on board this system has full b/c compatibility thro power but devs are using x86 and taking advantage of the software like pcsxr and bios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back