Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 8, 2019 at 9:30 AM       221      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the recent CreeperDiver / Spelunky Classic HD / Deltarune / Chip and Dale: Remastered PS4 PKG homebrew releases and his GBA Emulator Port for PS4, scene developer @7he D4RK H4CK shared on Twitter a Neo-Geo CD Emu on PS4 tutorial today alongside a video guide from @MasterTurkey based on it via his YouTube Channel for SNK emulation fans! ;)

Download: tutorial neo geo.rar (7.8 MB) / NeoCD Images Guide

To quote from his blog at PSMegaHax.BlogSpot.com, roughly translated: Neo-Geo CD Emu on PS4 Tutorial

And from the video's description: This tutorial was created by 7he D4RK H4CK for NeoGeo CD emulation on the PS4. I just followed their instructions and made this video. Essentially like contract work or something. So this is not my work or tutorial, just me following instructions and recording it.

NeoGeo CD emulation is done via the PS2 for PS4 emulator. Audio/Sound does not work currently.
Tutorial for 7he D4RK H4CK's NeoGeo CD for PS4
Cheers to @MasterTurkey for the heads-up on Twitter of this Neo-Geo CD Emu on PS4 news! :beer:
Neo-Geo CD Emu PS2 on PS4 Tutorial by 7he D4RK H4CK.jpg

Comments

Yes I know and that unit is hackable for full access to the SD card there's your Ps2emu save and access to other devices

50mhz is not unheard of on handheld

still uses virt for x86

wonder what the compatibility will be like

can only wait for more ports especially the sega one to see how it will turn out

Yes it does its the powervm system and no surprise either. X86 Intel binary support over virtio. It has to be hw supported tho and powervm is both sides

On console better then handheld cause it sucked for all those games not a lot worked but always being fixed thro downloads from the ram

a15/a9/a11 so this kind of gives me a good idea of why kvm and xen are being used

says a lot besides upcoming ps2 mini from sony being digital also running a emulator instead of any disc games being bundled with it

its all being supported under kvm/xen
with hardware and software floating point
and big little endian so this is just a system on chips
see how the ports are faring along nice even if its just for end users

now if someone ports a ps1 emulator for fpkg will be interesting confirmation if sony decides to put out another classic console

Psxitarch is using pcsxr already and end user ready along with cemu and ps3 emu so I think devs are moving to Linux

already support pcsxr with cemu and ps3 emu so I think devs are moving to Linux more solely

now this is a nice piece all i can say is aeolia and liverpool.
what is supported top level and bottom level kinda tells me
samu isnt just built for virt but for sandboxing acess between both
which spells out paravirt

more like vmw rdma
pretty impressive how they pulled off that neat trick with
kvm and xen to make a virtual system that is basically a custom system on chip

by the time ppl figure out ps4 is already finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back