Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 12, 2018 at 8:36 PM       152      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his recent PS4API Server project, today PlayStation 4 developer @BISOON made available a NetCheat API for PS4 4.05 Firmware similar to the popular NetCheat PS3 tool for game cheats. :D

Download: netCheatAPI-for-PS4-master.zip / GIT

To quote from BISOON on NGU: Hello again guys

Might most of you have used netCheat for PS3* to search for offsets or anything else, this tool is extremely useful most of the time doing game cheats.

Fortunately, Dnawrkshp made it with the possibility for API extension which loads API/Plugin during runtime this feature will be handy when we want to use the tool with various platforms, so I used this PS4Lib.dll to make netcheat API for PS4, probably will be useful :)

Installation:

Drop all dlls from here bin/release to [your netCheat folder]/APIs/

I tested on netCheat 4.53, the app open source you can find it on Dnawrkshp's GitHub page, comment below if you encounter any problem...

Credits:
  • Dnawrkshp
And from the README.md: netCheatAPI-for-PS4

Installation

Drop all dlls from here bin/release to [your netCheat folder]/APIs/ You need PS4API server payload to use this, you can download it from here PS4API.bin

Note

Netcheat will read 65000 bytes in one request, so in the API.cs I just devided the number of requested bytes by 16384 to make sure the browser will not crash.

Cheers to @HydrogenNGU for the heads-up on this news via Twitter earlier today! :beer:
NetCheat API for PS4 4.05 Firmware by BISOON for Game Cheats.png

NetCheat API for PS4 4.05 Firmware by BISOON for Game Cheats 2.png

Comments

@smasher248 What are the ranges to insert and how do I change the value? I managed to start the program and connect it with the ps4 but I can not find and change the values. Can you tell me briefly how?

Is there going to be a section for offsets and games? I remember netcheating with PS3. This should be fun. CMP where you at? Lol

wish i could try but i cant even seem to ftp to my ps4 (consistently anyways)
i know it wouldnt work, but i have a bunch of offsets from the ps3 days and curious and a little bored lol.

@smasher248 What are the ranges to insert and how do I change the value? I managed to start the program and connect it with the ps4 but I can not find and change the values. Can you tell me briefly how?
I used 400000 as start address. For stop address i start with 2 million and then, add a million every time i don't find anything :p

But, even if i found some address, how do i use them? It seems you need the offset to make a working code.

WOW. this is great. finally can cheat in single player games. hopefully one day there will be dedicated thread or database for all open community cheats. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back