Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 27, 2018 at 1:47 AM       31      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today PlayStation 4 developer iCyb3r (aka @Cyb3rr) shared a new implementation of the popular PS4 memory tool JKPatch RPC with NetCheat for those working on PS4 game cheats and more! :ninja:

Download: PS4NC.zip / GIT

From the README.md file, to quote: NetCheat-PS4RPC

Implementation of jkPatch RPC with NetCheat

Installing

Download the latest release file, extract it and drop the dll into your APIs folder

How to Use
  • Fire up your game
  • After starting the game load the exploit Original through your browser and leave the browser open
  • Open NetCheat 64bit and change the API to PS4 RPC (check the notes below if you get an error)
  • Click Connect, a pop-up will appear choose your FW version & change IP to your PS4 IP address then click Inject Payload
  • If the payload get injected successfully click Connect
  • Click attach and and choose a memory region to work with
Notes & Hints
  • If you have PS4API-NC.dll in your APIs folder you have to move it somewhere else it has a conflict for unknown reason
  • After selecting a memory region the range addresses will be inserted in Start/Stop fields without any interaction on your end (the ranges are not real it's just an alias because netcheat is clunky when working with 64bit addresses so I had to make them shorter)
  • When you select a memory region the start address will always be the same 0x0, this is useful if you want to modify the ELF region without worrying about ASLR (the ELF region is usually the first one named executable)
  • If you want to choose another region just click on the play button (Continue button) This also applies to changing games, you don't have to disconnect and connect again just click the same button after starting your game
From the author:
  1. Download the file in the link above, extract it and drop it into your NetCheat "APIs" folder
  2. Fire up your game
  3. After starting the game load the exploit "Original" through your browser and leave the browser open
  4. Open NetCheat 64bit and change the API to "PS4 RPC" (check the notes below if you get an error)
  5. Click connect, a pop-up will appear choose your FW version & change IP to your PS4 IP address then click "Inject Payload"
  6. If the payload get injected successfully click connect
  7. Click attach and and choose a memory region to work with
If anyone gives this a try let us know in the comments how it works, and thanks once again to MeTheKing for the news tip earlier today! :fire:
NetCheat PS4RPC JKPatch RPC with PS4 NetCheat by iCyb3r.jpg

Comments

@Shiningami @Pretinaverse guys like I've said before, my post is everything but drama. So please don't use that phrase "why are you clicking", because that is not my point. I was genuinely asking reason that I simply can't understand. And thanks @Pretinaverse I found a possible reason (lack of time). So once again I was judging anyone, just asking why are you using cheats, nothing more, nothing less

@Cyb3rr Great job man. but it dosent scan memory well . i tried it shows me only 8 digits adresses
it dosent show 9 digit addresses

like 2A043ec4 not 2A043ec44

am i doing something wrong ?

also can you tell me if pointer scan is working ?

keep up the good work.

after testing with Blood borne after a couple of scans the game got affected severely although i didn't change any value my frame rate droped like 10 FPS and sound was glitching.

am using 4.55 just updated to play HZD but when i used 4.05 it was ok.

@MrZex Netcheat cannot handle 64bit addresses because it was made for PS3. I'm not sure why are you scanning outside the current range anyway? You have to select a memory region to work with and when you done with it switch to another (Click the play/continue button). Maximum length can be handled by netcheat is FFFFFFFF which equals 4GB in size, and I don't think it's possible for any memory region to be that long.

For the drops issue that's a known bug with jkpatch even using PS4Cheater my game got frozen couple of times before and i'm not sure why.

@Cyb3rr Hello

First i want to say thank you for your work.

Idk but i an try to use netcheat but i doesen't work

I select the Eboot process and try to search something but the search finished in a few seconds. I think i am doing something wrong

I am used Ps4 cheater maybe the it is not the same way to select processes?

@Weysincha Try another memory region, usually the game values should be stored in a relatively memory with big size, for horizon the region I found the ammo in was about ~900MB in size so try the big regions first (click the size header twice to sort them descending), also try to void the first executable range as that only contains the assembly code mostly.

You might be searching for the wrong value, length or type. About the other issue I have encountered it many times and i'm not sure why it's happening, it might be something with PS4 memory gets rewritten? I think it happens on PS4Cheater as well, might be a bug in jkpatch.

@Cyb3rr thanx for your work! We need some fix for jkpatch i wonder if you can fix this plugin since it is open source project and correct some menory bugs for example crash on nioh uncharted4 hotman ... thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back