Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date May 2, 2016 at 7:07 PM       30      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his announcement of a Kernel Exploit for FreeBSD 10.2, today PlayStation 4 developer CTurt revealed news of a new FreeBSD kernel exploit which he says will be published for PS4 developers to examine once the security team patches it.

Below are the related Tweets:

As always, we'll add updates to this article as they become available! :)
FreeBSD 10.2 Kernel Exploit.jpg

Comments

at cturt have long been ready for full keys hacking ps4 the algorithm, these keys are easy to find and among his works he has prepared the keys had been there as far as I know, as I said, you can expect a fail0verflow and cturt these people have everything to hack but others are looking for is not there.

P:S nobody thinks the ps4 is fully open and all know why, especially since I more than 70% bet if one of them will lay out the keys, someone will make the "blackdoor" and files would and those who posted will find of course.

I will say in simple words for those who wants hacking offer to try yourself as a programmer, take the analogy works cturt, zecoxao,bigboss - I suggest using ubuntu try, try to dig up something.

dude probobthesny! IF it's a FreeBSD 9.xx (ORBIS / PS4) Exploit! ask him if it's 9 or 10. @Space Monkey :D Maybe @Chaos Kid Can deliver some clear answers to your question as t owhenther wha ti justsaid is correct or not? as well BEFORE DOING SO... Hello Chaos Bro!! xD
Hey bro @B7U3 C50SS. Well if you haven't noticed during time of these base is always the same they just apply security patches to the kernel of any OS system or it has a habit of messing up toolchains and having to start from scratch with a higher OS system and using the asm dependencies and everything else to keep base platform.from the old one.but problems usually arise.
Cturt exploite looks to be working on 2.xx but nothing higher based only on his findings. I personally have seen entry points on 3.15 and 3.50 which still remain but these are not related to what he's done
offcourse the keys are there...the problem is what path they want to take??
That's not what @sEKTOR was getting at. He's stating the keys get released and lawsuits will be ongoing upon release and the same thing will happen to the scene all over again

Hope the UC 4 will be the games that will be first HACK and to load the PS4 Games with CFW :)

That will be more SUPRISE and Heart Attack for all.. hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back