Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Announcements       Thread starter Jeff       Start date May 12, 2016 at 5:08 PM       14      
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tomahawk F1 by Chinese gaming company Fuze is the latest hybrid-looking console heading to gamers.

Below is a Fuze Tomahawk F1 Game Console trailer video.. It looks like a PS4 with an XBox controller.

To quote from CNET.com: "Chinese company Fuze on Tuesday announced a new gaming console, the Tomahawk F1, and it shares some striking similarities to both Sony's PlayStation 4 and Microsoft's Xbox One.

As you can see, the console itself is clearly inspired by the PS4, while the F1's controller is almost identical in design to the Xbox One's.

The console runs on Android, and will be priced from 899 yuan, which converts to roughly $140, AU$190 and £95."
Fuze.jpg

Comments

Id spend more on the nvidia sheild console with 3gb of ram and nvidia x1 processer.

Id spend more on the nvidia sheild console with 3gb of ram and nvidia x1 processer.
most ppl dont have much knowledge in this stuff. a 8core processor at 3.6ghz can be slower then an actual 2.1ghz quad core processor and same with video cards its knowing the specs and understanding them which most ppl dont have a clue on. im personaly not a fan of arm myself and will rather use a ppc over arm but every1 is to there own

So what's the point of getting an 8 core processor? I would think it's better but what are the drawbacks?
Every processor has + n - it's how it's utilized but if you follow the specs you can tell which has what features for you. Some 8 cores have more threads so startups are slower on some compared to others but video cards work this way aswel

most ppl dont have much knowledge in this stuff. a 8core processor at 3.6ghz can be slower then an actual 2.1ghz quad core processor and same with video cards its knowing the specs and understanding them which most ppl dont have a clue on. im personaly not a fan of arm myself and will rather use a ppc over arm but every1 is to there own
The K1 has 192 CUDA (never get this word right) cores vs X1 with 256 CUDA cores, emulators runs much better on the x1 and i like the grid service.

Plus there is already too many devices with K1s, and a sheild tablet with K1 3gb of ram still runs at $199, so i see this going for $160 or $170 unless you dont get a plasic shell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back