Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 4, 2018 at 11:15 PM       6      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier this year we saw a new PS4 Model Revision on Sony's Japanese site followed by the PS4 Pro 500 Million Limited Edition, and just before the weekend Sony Interactive Entertainment issued a Press Release that a new jet black PlayStation 4 Pro 2TB console (CUH-7200CB01) is coming to gamers in Japan on November 21st. :)

Additionally, they announced their wireless Copper DualShock 4 Controller from the CUH-ZCT2 series will also arrive then as a limited quantity item with a suggested retail price of 6,480 yen plus tax.

To quote from Kotaku.com on the PS4 Pro 2TB console news, "The 2TB PlayStation 4 Pro comes in Jet Black and will be released on November 21. It's priced at 44,980 yen ($399). No word yet on an international release."

New PlayStation 4 Pro 2TB Console Hits Japan on November 21st.jpg

Comments

No thanks! I will wait for PS5. In 3 years. I am fine with my PS4 1TB. Silly, they just want your money. WOKE UP PEOPLE AND STOP BUYING IT IF YOU ALREADY HAVE ONE! They don't care about you but your money.

I had like three PS4's it's a expensive hobby lol.

Now I got a 5.05 PS4, a white PS4, a Slim PS4, a Star Wars Edition PS4 and a PS4 pro so that makes five all hooked up to a HDMI hub.

@bnm1,

Then you are absolutely crazy. Sony is happy to have your money and their wealthy profits and you got just three games and waste your money. SMH! I would never buy more than 2 at all.

I am fine with one PS4 and thats about it. Be wise and I don't want Sony to have my money for more than 1 console at all. That would be very silly!

I have just one PS4 Slim 5.05 (I've buy it with 4.55). For me enough just one JB console, heh! Thus I've didn't pay (and didn't plan to start paying, or update FW; no way without new KEX) for games. It's stupid way to buy more (exception if you want 2nd console with latest fw for online).

So, 1st rule of a honest p!rate: "don't pay for things that you can get freely"; and 2nd rule: "torrents - all ours!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back