Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 19, 2017 at 9:38 AM       10      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this is your chance RIGHT NOW so don't blow it. Seriously, so many people wanted 'burner accounts' when the Last PS4 Beta went live, and then others would lock people out of them upsetting those kind enough to share so Register to Be a Beta Tester (Europe / Japan) now to avoid all the hassles! :kitty:

Here are the deets straight from Sony Interactive Entertainment America's Andrew Kelly, to quote:

We’re getting ready for the next major system update for PS4, and can use some help from PS4 owners to test it out ahead of launch. Starting today, you can sign up for a chance to be a beta tester and get an advance look at some of the improvements and new features coming to PS4.

You can register to be a beta tester anytime between today and the start of the beta in early August. Users must be 18 years or older. Once the beta starts, we’ll close registration.

Beta testers for our previous major system software update, version 4.50, got an early peek at features like external HDD support, custom wallpapers, Quick Menu refresh, and much more before launch.

If you’re part of the program, you’ll receive an email with instructions on downloading the beta version of the next system software. In order to sign up, you’ll need a PS4 with an internet connection, and access to a Master Account. And remember — you can roll back to the previous system software at any time.

:alert: Warning: If you're on a jailbroken PS4 console don't update to the BETA as @DEFAULTDNB confirmed the following via Twitter, to quote:

"You can only downgrade to the current highest released OFW (in this case 6.20) regardless of what firmware you updated from. It's hard coded now."

We’ll be back soon with an update on the features you can expect in the beta.

Many thanks to everyone signing up — especially our returning beta testers! Your feedback helps us make the system software update even better.
Thanks to @oneman123 for the news tip in the PSXHAX Shoutbox from the EU Blog Sign-up Page. <3
Next PS4 System Software Update Beta Signups Start Today!.jpg

Comments

Hmm asks if i have playstation now.. Seems like people who pay for it will be getting in and people who don't won't kinda of like a pay to win.

Hmm asks if i have playstation now.. Seems like people who pay for it will be getting in and people who don't won't kinda of like a pay to win.
for me not ... never tried it, doesn't know if PSNow possible in my country ... don't care

Update: No PS Now in my Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back