Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Nintendo       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 27, 2016 at 2:35 PM       5      

Do you plan to get a Nintendo NX when it's released?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so we rarely post Nintendo news here since this is primarily a PlayStation site BUT Nintendo officially announced today as part of their financial report (refer to the 160427e.pdf) that they will be releasing the Nintendo NX gaming platform globally in March 2017.

NintendoEverything.com cited the following excerpt, to quote:

"For our dedicated video game platform business, Nintendo is currently developing a gaming platform codenamed ‘NX’ with a brand-new concept. NX will be launched in March 2017 globally."

Nintendo also confirmed the NX will be publicly unveiled later this year, however, it won't be at E3 2016 in June unfortunately.

Soooo... does anyone here plan to get a Nintendo NX? Vote in the poll or comments below! :D
Nintendo NX.jpg

Comments

We can't vote it because I want to know if the 3rd party is supporting like PS4 and XBOX One then we will buy it. Thats why I didn't buy Wii U because of low 3rd party supporting. For now is all I can say about it.

yeah also dont know if i will get one....so maybe...first i need to know what kind of console they will release aqnd what hardware thy will use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back