Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter noob404       Start date Jul 29, 2020 at 3:37 AM       62      
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a heavily requested feature, so following my EZ PS4 Downporter and 1Click PS4 Downporter here's a Noob404 1Click PS4 Update PKG Downporter for downporting PlayStation 4 game update packages to use on a Jailbroken PS4 5.05/5.07 Console with a video tutorial from my YouTube Channel below!

💓 If you enjoy my work and would like to get me a virtual cup of coffee you can do so on my Ko-fi Page, and here's more details from the release page over at Noob404.com: Noob404 1Click PS4 Update Downporter – Downport PS4 Game Updates to 5.05 in One Click Tutorial

The 1Click PS4 Downporter v3.1 doesn't support downporting PKGs. So, I made Noob404 1Click PS4 Update Downporter. It can downport update PKGs of PS4 game with just a click.

The software is completely automated. All you have to do is click on the Downport button.

Features
  1. 100% automated.
  2. Progress bar.
  3. Status Information.
  4. No CMDs popping up.
Download: Noob404 1Click PS4 Update Downporter v1.1.7z (2.2 MB) / Mirror

Spoiler: Depreciated

Pre-requisites
  1. .Net Framework.
  2. Python with Hexdump.
  3. Visual C++ Redistributable.
  4. Downported Base PKG (Original PKG may lead to corrupt PKGs).
  5. Update PKG.
How to downport PS4 PKGs with Noob404 1Click PS4 Update Downporter
  1. Extract the downloaded file and extract it. Start Noob404 1Click PS4 Update Downporter.exe.
  2. Copy Downported Base PKG to Original folder.
  3. Copy Update PKG to Update folder.
  4. Click Downport.
That's it. The progressbar will be filled and status information bar will inform you when the downporting has been completed. You will get the Downported Update PKG in the Output folder.

Video Guide: Downporting PS4 Update PKGs with Noob404 1Click PS4 Update Downporter

How to Install Downported Update PKGs on PS4
  1. Install Downported Base PKG.
  2. Install Downported Update PKG.
Conclusion

If you have any suggestions to improve the tool, please leave them in the comments below. Or, hit a roadblock? Comment below and I will help you out. :tup:

Noob404 1Click PS4 Update PKG Downporter for Game Update Packages.png

Comments

Give us a tool so i can patch the trophy error in update PKG

how just cause for v131 update game bring the error can patch it with a tool

thanks devs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back