Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PuffinMan       Start date Sep 19, 2018 at 1:36 AM       7      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Previously we've seen a PS4 Media Player (VR Patched), YouTube NoPSN PKGs, Netflix / Plex NoPSN PKGs, a No-PSN Crunchyroll App and Littlstar 1.18 No PSN with the most recent being a NoPSN Twitch PS4 PKG application. ;)

Download: twitch_US.zip (123.49 MB) / twitch_US_zip (Mirror) / twitch tv pkg.rar (Mirror #2) / 505_UP8902-CUSA03285_00-TWITCHPS4APPSCEA-A0100-V0101.pkg (93.06 MB - Base v1.00) / Mirror / 505_UP8902-CUSA03285_00-TWITCHPS4APPSCEA-A0120-V0100.pkg (35.56 MB - Update v1.20) / Mirror / Twitch.v1.46.PS4-CyB1K.rar (79.79 MB - Twitch v1.46 PSN Patched and 5.05 / 6.72 Backported) / Twitch.v1.46.PS4-CyB1K.rar (Mirror) via @CyB1K (Credits to Swigs for the 7.55 app dumps. Notes: For 7.02+ it should work without backport for 7.02, so install only the V0146 file, but if it doesn't work then use the backport. Dumped by Swigs and PSN Patched by CyB1K, sign in is working fine).

To quote from osama_yo_momma on the Twitch No PSN PS4 PKG release: No-PSN Twitch App (US region)

The app itself works fine with the exception of a few things:
  1. You can't login to your twitch account (don't know why)
  2. It will throw an error as soon as you run the app but you can still select the "home" button and get to the main menu fine
  3. This may or may not happen, but during my testing sometimes the app would sort of hang when selecting a stream and boot you back to the main menu of the app. The stream would play normally if you select it again. Don't know what causes it. Could be my slow connection
The only reason I mentioned the app's region is because the EU region seems to be pretty different. The file structure is different and it has a psn check while this one doesn't really seem to. It most likely can be bypassed similar to crunchyroll but needs further investigating.

The US region and EU region have different update patch intervals (US has 1.32 current patch while EU has 1.23). I am not sure of the exact differences between the 2 but the EU region can be released later on. This app also did not require an auth_info fix similar to youtube. CUSA03285 is US and CUSA03398 is EU.

This should be fine for those who want to view some streams casually. Download includes base and 1.20 patch. Thanks to Kraken, DarkElement, Squeak, and all others that helped.

Enjoy!
Download: TheWizWhisky Apps NoPSN PS4 6.72-7.02-7.55-9.00.zip (360.4 MB - includes NETFLIX.pkg, Plex.pkg, PS4 Media Player.pkg, Twitch.pkg and Youtube.pkg)
NoPSN Twitch PS4 PKG Application Surfaces via Osama_yo_momma.jpg

Comments

Cheers for sharing the news , I've added you to the Authors if you wish to edit your vCard that appears below all articles submitted by you and we'll mainpage this shortly. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back