Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 5, 2017 at 11:46 PM       18      
Status
Not open for further replies.
As PlayStation 4 owners await further updates from SpecterDev on v4.05 progress, over the weekend some good things are also coming to PS3 users including a tentative PS3 WebKitSploit release window by @esc0rtd3w and also the NORwegian Teensy Clip Edition for E3 PS3 downgrading by @Zeigren. :D

Below are some pictures of both the NORwegian Teensy Clip Edition and NORwegian Teensy Socket Edition Board, and from @xxmcvapourxx in the PSXHAX Shoutbox, to quote: "Now downgrading will be alot easier with NAND and NOR with just USB power no need for PSU."

This is what Zeigren had to say on Reddit about his latest PCB hardware device, to quote: Here it is! The NORwegian Teensy Clip Edition!

It can:
  • READ/WRITE NANDs WITH THE E3 NOR CLIP
  • READ/WRITE NORs WITH THE E3 NOR CLIP
  • Read/write NANDs with the 360 clip (32 pin)
  • Read/write NANDs with the NAND UNI Clip (48 pin)
  • Read/write NANDs with the NOR UNI Clip (56 pin)
  • Read/write NORs with the NOR UNI Clip (56 pin)
  • Can be powered over microUSB with a 2 amp phone charger, no external power supply needed
Instead of using GitHub wiki I moved everything over to GitHub pages: https://zeigren.github.io/

Which contains more info about both boards, and is where I'll post further stuff I'm working on (I'll post here too) BUT ALSO I made a guide on how to use both boards. It's a work in progress, but it's mostly there.

Even though it's geared towards my boards a bunch of it is useful for anyone downgrading, especially using a Teensy.

They're both TSOP packages so they only differ in length, based on how many pins they have. Thus being able to use a NOR clip on a NAND, there's just 8 extra pins that hang off the end of the NAND when you put the clip on top lol.
Below are some related links alongside PCB pictures for those interested in downgrading their PlayStation 3 consoles, as follows:

NORwegian Teensy Clip Edition for E3 PS3 Downgrading by Zeigren 2.jpg NORwegian Teensy Clip Edition for E3 PS3 Downgrading by Zeigren 3.gif NORwegian Teensy Clip Edition for E3 PS3 Downgrading by Zeigren 4.jpg NORwegian Teensy Clip Edition for E3 PS3 Downgrading by Zeigren 5.jpg NORwegian Teensy Clip Edition for E3 PS3 Downgrading by Zeigren 6.jpg NORwegian Teensy Clip Edition for E3 PS3 Downgrading by Zeigren 7.jpg NORwegian Teensy Socket Edition Board for E3 PS3 Downgrading by Zeigren 8.jpg NORwegian Teensy Socket Edition Board for E3 PS3 Downgrading by Zeigren 9.jpg NORwegian Teensy Socket Edition Board for E3 PS3 Downgrading by Zeigren 10.jpg NORwegian Teensy Socket Edition Board for E3 PS3 Downgrading by Zeigren 11.jpg NORwegian Teensy Socket Edition Board for E3 PS3 Downgrading by Zeigren 12.jpg
NORwegian Teensy Clip Edition for E3 PS3 Downgrading by Zeigren.jpg

Comments

just if i got this from 3 years ^^ but nice now i will dump NANDs easily from broken boards

also time to buy more NANDs boards. just hoping this easily ship to EGYPT

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back