Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Announcements       Thread starter Foe       15      
Status
Not open for further replies.
lets try the custom title than see how that looks
I did it now but left it unbolded so that it doesn't look just like a part of your UserName.. let me know what you think.
Give @Carnavs the New reporter Rank, id say he earned it ? ;)
We can add him as a Staff Member / Moderator sure, as you mentioned he did post some news articles already :)
ooooooooooooOOOOOOOooooooooooooo there a news reporter rank? me likey!
If you want me to add ya I will so that you can post news and publish it to our main page without needing someone else to promote it :D

So far you've done a decent job creating your own opening introduction summary and quoting a part of the articles. :tup:

:idea: The only thing I would suggest to keep an eye on is making sure your ARTICLE TITLES are DIFFERENT / UNIQUE enough that Google won't count them a supplemental / spam result as being a duplicate of Sony's exact blog post or similar indexing issue.

For example, the article I'm working on now Sony titled:

"The Drop: New PlayStation Games for 10/11/2016"

So I will make our title something different and unique to our site, such as:

"PlayStation VR Titles Joining New Game Releases This Week"

It was the Moderator color, I changed it TO rainbow for you between replies so you're GTG! :D

Also I fixed it so that other people's Titles aren't changed to rainbow text, if you check the replies HERE for example you can see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back