Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Announcements       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 16, 2017 at 11:28 PM       17      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently London-based Skipping Rocks Lab introduced an edible and biodegradable liquid container made from plants and seaweed called Ooho! to the water-on-the-go market targeting conferences, events and festivals. :geek:

From their page, to quote: What is Ooho?
  • It is 100% made of Plants & Seaweed
  • Biodegradable in 4-6 weeks, just like a piece of fruit
  • Edible, can be flavored and coloured
  • Fresh (shelf life of a few days)
  • 5x less CO₂, 9x less Energy vs PET
  • Cheaper than plastic
What are your thoughts on this idea, would you like to see water, soda and other drinks in Ooho bubbles or do you think it will just be a passing phase instead of the next big thing?

Share your comments below! (y)
Ooho! Edible Water Demonstration Video by Skipping Rocks Lab.jpg

Comments

This is the Random Stuff category where topics typically not related to consoles get posted... such as new product concepts, movies, music, TV shows, etc.

There's life outside of the black box we all know and love as PS4 :D

Being a big consumer of bottled water myself, I think these edible water balls are interesting... but the downside for me is their limited shelf life. :notworthy:

It is an interesting idea. I drink a lot of water per day. I refill my bottle at work so don't really buy too many plastic bottles.

I wonder how many of those I would have to consume to make up like 64 ounces of water per day, which is how much I drink per day.

But it is freakin dirty! I mean touching this with your dirty fingers, that you just used to open the dirty door of the Taxi, building, restaurant or whatever.

These guys sure want to kill a lot of people with hepatitis.....

And even if you don't touch it and eat it straight from whoever is giving you, this thing stays in open air, so all kind of germs can stick to it.

The ONLY good way to get rid of plastic bottles is to use newer specialty glass made reusable bottles!!!

Like this:

https://www.flaska.us/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back