Category PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 24, 2016 at 11:10 PM       1,985       3            
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his previous releases, today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer Francesco2013 dropped by to let us know he's updated his open source PS3 manager to version 0.36b with the changes listed below.

Download: PS3-Manager-0.36b.zip / Source code (zip) / Source code (tar.gz) / Official Demo / Latest Build Version / PS3 Manager GIT

PS3-Manager 0.36b Changelog:
  • Added directory utils containing a script import_sql.sh that will speed up the initial import of your existing games into the database and the download of all game details from Metacritic.
Web page now fits perfectly to any device. Tested on:
  • Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S7, iPhone 6s, iPad Air, Samsung Galaxy Tab.
  • Linux, Windows, Macs.
PS3 Game Manager v0.36.jpg

Comments

Status

Francesco Fazio

Developer
Contributor
Should we wait for a windows version ??
Hello Player 1,

Unfortunately due to work, vacations and family I have been very busy lately as you can imagine. I had to stop developing the windows version for a while and I will start over again end of August. I suggest you to try first the latest Linux version since you will have to wait a bit for this to be released.

Thank you for your interest in my application :)

Status
Recent Articles
CoD: Modern Warfare 2v2 Alpha Gamescom 2019 PS4 Trailer and Tips
The public Gamescom 2019 event runs from August 21st through the 24th, and during the weekend of August 23rd through the 25th gamers will be able to play the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2v2 Alpha...
Ninja Shodown PS4 Homebrew Game in Development, Demo by Markus95
Since the PCSX-R Emulator PS4 PKG release, PlayStation 4 developer @Markus95 (aka @Kus00095) shared a demonstration video of a new homebrew game in development for PS4, PS Vita and Nintendo Switch...
Red Dead Redemption 2 Modding Demos by RDR2 Modder JediJosh920
Following the Spider-Man PS4 Models & Textures Tool and IG PS4 Modding Tools, this weekend RDR2 modder @jedijosh920 (Web site / Twitter) shared on his YouTube Channel some demonstration videos of...
Action-RPG Oninaki Joins New PlayStation 4 Games Next Week
Next week Tokyo RPG Factory's latest action-RPG Oninaki hits PlayStation 4 on August 22nd casting you as a Watcher, tasked with helping usher the souls of the departed into their next life. šŸ—¼...