Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 24, 2016 at 11:10 PM       3      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his previous releases, today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer Francesco2013 dropped by to let us know he's updated his open source PS3 manager to version 0.36b with the changes listed below.

Download: PS3-Manager-0.36b.zip / Source code (zip) / Source code (tar.gz) / Official Demo / Latest Build Version / PS3 Manager GIT

PS3-Manager 0.36b Changelog:
  • Added directory utils containing a script import_sql.sh that will speed up the initial import of your existing games into the database and the download of all game details from Metacritic.
Web page now fits perfectly to any device. Tested on:
  • Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S7, iPhone 6s, iPad Air, Samsung Galaxy Tab.
  • Linux, Windows, Macs.
PS3 Game Manager v0.36.jpg

Comments

Should we wait for a windows version ??
Hello Player 1,

Unfortunately due to work, vacations and family I have been very busy lately as you can imagine. I had to stop developing the windows version for a while and I will start over again end of August. I suggest you to try first the latest Linux version since you will have to wait a bit for this to be released.

Thank you for your interest in my application :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back