Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Aug 31, 2017 at 2:10 AM       3      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since sharing some PS4 IDPS / PSID Dump Code developer @theorywrong announced on Twitter with help from @DEv ShOoTz the release of OpenRTE v1.0 which is a PlayStation 4 Memory / Module Manager for PS4 1.76 jailbroken consoles. :love:

Download: OpenRTE 1.0 / GIT / PS4 Shutdown LED Color Blink Demo

And from the README.md, to quote: OpenRTE - PlayStation 4 Memory / Module Manager

OpenRTE is a little software for explore/edit memory of the PlayStation 4.

Download pre-compiled version here.

Executing

You need NodeJS and Elf-loader

Tips: Add random page to signet and replace this url by http://ipofserver:5350/ (the backslash at the end is very important)

Compiling

You need PS4SDK and a magic command
Code:
make
Debugging

OpenRTE use libdebugnet from ps4link by psxdev, the debug port is 15000 (change the ip of your computer on the binary, or in the source)
Code:
socat udp-recv:15000 stdout
Credit

Thanks to: Dev_ShoOTz for all night of debugging :D

MarentDev for some help and the library for iOS (not here for the moment)

Marbella, MsKx, JimmyModding, AZN for testing

BadChoiceZ for the notify function

psxdev for libdebugnet

Quentin from PLS Squad for some help in C/C++ with my crappy code xP

CTurt, Zecoxao, wskeu, wildcard, Z80 and all people contributing to PS4 Scene

Note: A release version is also available

I have a bad english, sorry for that ^^' Have fun :extremelyhappy:

Much love to both @Figure03 and @toni1988 in the PSXHAX Shoutbox for passing along the news and video demo. <3
OpenRTE PlayStation 4 Memory  Module Manager for PS4 1.76.png

Comments

I would love to do something more advance then just gaming RTMS but I'm not sure where to start and I don't know that much about c# only a few bits over the years after doing Xbox and PS3 tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back