Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date May 23, 2022 at 1:07 AM       9      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his previous OrbisFTP and Orbis Toolbox updates, PlayStation 4 Scene developer @oldschoolmodzhd (aka OSM-Made or OldSchoolModzHD on YouTube) of HackingAdventures.ca recently updated his Github repository with an Orbis Suite 3.0 Early Beta work-in-progress (WIP) stating on Twitter, "I have sort of got the installer in a working state so I made a thing for people to have fun with :D"

Download: Orbis.Suite.Setup.exe (27.1 MB) / GIT / Orbis Suite 3.0 Fork via MrDucxy (aka RealDucxy)

Pre-release: Orbis Suite 3.0 Early Beta

Since the package file has been floating around and I have the installer a bit fleshed out I figured I would quickly add an early installer for anyone wanting to try it out. There is for sure going to be some bugs so be prepared this is very early stages and not all things function at this point.

Installation:
  1. Install using the "Orbis Suite Setup.exe" right now requires .NET 6.0 and .NET Framework 4.8 Shakes fist at WIX.
  2. You can find the PKG at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Orbis Suite" with the name IV0000-ORBS00000_00-ORBISSUITE000000.pkg.
  3. Once this is installed on your PS4 you can open up OrbisNeighborhood and add you console and use the few features that I have implemented :D
⚠️ If you can't get the programs to open make sure you have installed .NET 6.0 & .NET Framework runtimes! As of right now the installer won't install these pre-requisites.

And from the README.md: Orbis Suite 3.0

The next version of Orbis Suite completely rewritten with a new GUI. Now launchable through a homebrew app gone is the need for a payload! Fully featured suite of tools to help aid in developing and debugging on the PS4 console.

Features
  • Library / API for integrating with the Target Console.
  • User friendly and reactive UI.
  • Memory Peek n Poker
  • Library Manager (can be used to load custom Libraries!)
  • Debugger Coming Soon
  • Console Output (Nice filtered view of the console output.)
  • Neighborhood (Used for easy interaction and saving of Targets.)
  • Custom UI Elements on the Target Console.
  • Reimplemented Debug Kit features for a retail console. (Like launching homebrew from the App_Home.)
  • Many More!..
NeighborHood

Orbis Suite 3.0 Beta (WIP) for PS4 Devs by OSM-Made (OldSchoolModz) 2.png

Orbis Suite 3.0 Beta (WIP) for PS4 Devs by OSM-Made (OldSchoolModz) 3.png

Orbis Suite 3.0 Beta (WIP) for PS4 Devs by OSM-Made (OldSchoolModz) 4.png

Orbis Toolbox

Orbis Suite 3.0 Beta (WIP) for PS4 Devs by OSM-Made (OldSchoolModz) 5.png

Orbis Suite 3.0 Beta (WIP) for PS4 Devs by OSM-Made (OldSchoolModz).png

Dependencies
Special Thanks

Comments

Hi guys after trying to install Orbis beta today, my ps4 crashed and I lost all my games apps, but my saves, trophies etc were ok. I then used Py_db to redo my database, but this only did my internal.. And I have 2 Tb of external games now just on drive but not being seen.

Is there anyway to recover them ? Or if I re-install them again, can I use the saves on the new installs ? Any help advise very welcome !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back