Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 29, 2018 at 2:40 AM       66      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding the PS4 Homebrew WIP this weekend PlayStation 4 developer @theorywrong released OrbisAFR on Twitter which is an Orbis PS4 Application File Redirector payload (OrbisAFR.bin) used to edit game files by modders... eventually leading to some new and exciting PS4 game mods! :love:

Download: OrbisAFR-master.zip / Mirror / GIT

According to @CelesteBlue via Twitter, this is basically the PS4 equivalent of RePatch (GIT / Fork / Latest Alpha) for PS Vita consoles. (y)

To quote from the README.md: OrbisAFR

Orbis (PS4) Application File Redirector

OrbisAFR is a payload for edit in-game file easily. Add Skyrim mods, Minecraft texture or any other things without re-buid PKG !

The principle is simple, all new (or replace) data is stocked in /data

Example

For example, i want to edit the intro of Black Ops 3 The introduction is here:
Code:
/mnt/sandbox/CUSA02624_000/app0/intro/bo3_global_logo_logosequence.mkv
I have just to upload a new .mkv in
Code:
/data/CUSA02624/app0/intro/bo3_global_logo_logosequence.mkv
Now if OrbisAFP is loaded, the .mkv was loaded from /data and not /mnt/sandbox/... !

All file added in /data/CUSA02624/ is like file in /mnt/sandbox/CUSA02624_000/
  • If the file exist in /data/CUSA02624/ and in /mnt/sandbox/CUSA02624_000/, the file in data is used
  • If the file doesn't exist in /data/CUSA02624/, OrbisAFR use original file from /mnt/sandbox/CUSA02624_000/
  • If the file exist in /data/CUSA02624/ and not in /mnt/sandbox/CUSA02624_000/, the file in data is used
OrbisAFR doesn't just replace, but can also add new file in a game ! (Sorry for my bad english :p)

Tekken 7 Mod by warez007
PS4 | Frame4 AFR | Application File Redirector | Tutorial
OrbisAFR Orbis PS4 Application File Redirector by TheoryWrong.jpg

Comments

@azoreseuropa im not talking about fake updates at all, I’m talking about ORBISAFR.... file replacement.

Edit: are you saying you wish this app let you use legit update on fake games or? I think there is a breakdown in English here.....

@VendedorPT afaik its a file replacement tool, not a feature editor.

You can swap textures, models, video, sound, text etc... FPS counter would require debug version of the game I assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back