Buy, Sell and Trade       Thread starter metzen       597       3
Status
Not open for further replies.

metzen

Contributor
Verified
I am selling an unopened still in box PS4 500 Million Unit. I will eventually list it on ebay but wanted to let my PSXHAX family get access to it first.

Asking $700 for it. Will only ship UPS to the continental US and will be insured to anyone interested.

I've sold here in the past and you may review my excellent feedback on Ebay. Ebay Feedback

Please reply back here or Private Message me if you are interested and thank you for looking at my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recent Articles
PCSX-R Emulator PS4 Port Crash Bandicoot & Resident Evil PSOne Demos
Since the mGBA Emulator PS4 port and Yabause Sega Saturn Emulator PS4 port, PlayStation 4 homebrew developer Znullptr worked on a PCSXR (CodePlex Archive) PS4 port of the PlayStation emulator...
PS4 Puzzle Platformer Etherborn Shifts Onto PlayStation 4 Next Week
Last month we saw a MGS HD Remake made in Dreams on PlayStation 4, and in similar fashion comes an elegant leap in the gravity-puzzle genre... environmental puzzle platformer known as Etherborn...
Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV) PS4 Screenshot Retimer Script by Skydeo
Following the Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood and recent Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers Final Fantasy XIV Online PS4 expansion pack comes a FFXIV PS4 Screenshot Retimer Python Script by Skydeo to...
Telefrag VR Blazes to PlayStation VR July 19th, PS4 Gameplay Trailer
Fans of Quake-style arena shooters will be pleased to hear that Telefrag VR by Anshar Studios is blazing onto PlayStation VR this July 19th featuring fast-paced PvP virtual reality game action in...