Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Announcements       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 7, 2016 at 2:02 AM       3      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this CEATEC 2016 demonstration video of Panasonic's upcoming invisible HD TV that sports a transparent display.. even though I'm not a huge Panasonic fan this is definitely cool technology! :D

Drool at the video demo below, and to quote from Yahoo Tech on it: "Following up on a product that they initially introduced at CES this year, Panasonic this week demoed what effectively amounts to an invisible TV.

By employing an HDTV with an OLED panel instead of an LED screen, Panasonic managed to create an HDTV that, when turned off, is completely transparent.

Whereas early incarnations of Panasonic’s futuristic TV delivered a somewhat dull picture, Pansonic’s engineers have been hard at work to ensure that the new picture quality is as bright, vivid and crisp as what you’d find from any other set on the market."

/me wants one, does anyone else? :love: Here is another I'd take if I had to settle :p

Panasonic Invisible TV.jpg

Panasonic Transparent TV.jpg

Panasonic Transparent Invisible TV.jpg

Panasonic TV Side By Side.jpg

Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back