Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter mtnjustarie       Start date Jun 23, 2018 at 6:05 PM       15      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following my USB Fake Packages release, this weekend I (aka SpecialFood) am sharing a new PS4 Jailbreak Tool called Payload Injector used for injecting payloads via browser based on @SpecterDev (Cryptogenic)'s PS4 5.05 Kernel Exploit and iCyb3r's (aka Cyb3rr's) bin2html.

Download: Payload Injector (Latest Release) / bin2homebrew.exe / GIT

The whole purpose of the tool is to convert a bin payload and inject it via browser. It's based on a built in feature of Specter's 5.05 Kernel-Exploit.

This is the only way I succeed in injecting my payload USB Fake Packages via browser, converting to html didn't work, and with this tool I can inject my payload via browser successfully.

Feel free to check the tool yourselves, the interface is pretty simple and the process as well.

To quote from the README.md: Payload Injector

Payload Injector is a tool I've made for the PS4 Jailbreak, based on version 5.05.

based on Specter(Cryptogenic)'s PS4-5.05-Kernel-Exploit

The tool would probably not work on 4.55 so I wouldn't suggest trying.

In order to use this tool the user should first convert his payload to homebrew.js using the included tool bin2homebrew (watch at the bottom).

After converting simply drag the homebrew file into the Payload Injector folder.

This folder can now be sent as an exploit, the user can use Al-Azif's ps4-exploit-host for example in order to send it.

bin2homebrew:

bin2homebrew is a tool I've made in order to convert payloads to homebrew files, so that the Payload Injector can use those converted payloads.

based on iCyb3r's bin2html

Drag payload.bin to the bin2homebrew.exe file.

Now the window shall say that it's converting it to a homebrew.js file.

Upon completion a homebrew.js file will be generated in the same folder the payload is in, and the user may press any key to close the window.
Payload Injector PS4 Jailbreak Tool by SpecialFood.jpg

Comments

Can't wait for the 5.55 CFW like Switch which can load any firmware..
Hope they can crack it easily and no have to load alot of apps.

@kombat75 i dont think it'll happen, and i wouldn't suggest to count on it as well.
bottom line, and the most logical answer would be :
when there'll be an exploit for 5.55 you'll be on firmware 7.13 or something like this...

@kombat75 indeed, and better now than later in my opinion. getting a <=5.07 is possible at the moment i believe. but up to you, and i believe there'll be an exploit for 5.55 in the future, so u might as well not connect to the internet and keep it as 5.55 from now on.

but as long as you're up to date, which you're now, and as long as it continues like this, i doubt an exploit will be released to the latest firmware whatever it is, but at least i wouldn't count on it.

Very nice work

Plz hackers make a patch or some kind of exploits for bypass PSN i want to remote play with vita and ps4 5.05

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back