Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 16, 2016 at 3:53 AM       30      
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few weeks back we reported on the addition of PS4 Kexec Kaslr support for 3.55, 4.00 and 4.01 Firmware followed by hints on PS4 SAMU Encryption, and now neochampion2 (aka spars21) shared with PlayStation 4 developers an iOS9_Pegasus_iOS_Kernel_Exploit.pdf file discovered by @vettegast that may reveal details how Chaitin Tech made their PS4 4.01 kernel exploit demonstrated at GeekPwn 2016. ;-)

The document from zhengmin1989 contains a technical analysis of the Pegasus exploits on iOS, of which similar attack methods are believed to have been used on the PS4 4.01 Jailbreak kernel exploit.

Download: iOS9_Pegasus_iOS_Kernel_Exploit.pdf / GIT

A few other interesting tweets making their rounds on the Twitter circuit come from mntadr56 (aka mntadrr) as follows:
Related GIT appears to be empty though:
:arrow: Update: Credited @vettegast as the PDF discoverer with more details HERE thanks to @kazookid0! :geek:
PDF May Reveal Details on Chaitin Tech PS4 4.01 Jailbreak Exploit.jpg

Comments

I am not sure I understand. InFamous Second Son backup is now playable on 3.50 - 3.55 - 4.01 jailbreak ?

First of all, this pdf is not new. It's mostly one month old.
Second, this screenshots are stupid as hell and say nothing. You get this screen by default if you run for example infamous on 3.50 but you can still run it without updating. It's nothing new.

For me this guy (mntadrr) is a attention **** again like NG. Nothing new here and screens are nothing but default stuff and wooow, he posted a screenshot of two files. Now it's official legit ... not.

I don't understand all of you, like you flip out after every single news or screenshot without inform yourself first :D.

First of all, this pdf is not new. It's mostly one month old.
Second, this screenshots are stupid as hell and say nothing. You get this screen by default if you run for example infamous on 3.50 but you can still run it without updating. It's nothing new.

For me this guy (mntadrr) is an attention **** again like NG. Nothing new here and screens are nothing but default stuff and wooow, he postet a screenshot of two files. Now it's official legit ... not.

I don't understand all of you, like you flip out after every single news or screenshot without inform yourself first :D.
Exactly. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back