Category PS4 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter NORATIO       Start date Jan 22, 2018 at 6:39 PM       47,100       147            
Following the release of PKG Kitchen by @XVortex, here is a ALL-IN-ONE script/tools I call PKG KitchenAID to dump/rip your own games and backup them into a PKG.

Download: PKG_KitchenAID-NORATIO-V1.0.zip (3.9 MB) / PKG_KitchenAID-NORATIO-V1.1.zip (3.9 MB) / PKG_KitchenAID-NORATIO-V1.2.zip (4.8 MB) / PKG KitchenAID_V1_3-NORATIO.zip (13.0 MB) via NORATIO

PKG KitchenAID is super easy, you have one batch file to run and just follow the onscreen instructions. You can't go wrong. No need of a FTP client or to download separated tools. All you need is in the package and easy to use (will help some newbies).
  • All the improvements/automated process in based on @XVortex FTP Payload and its own scripts and other freewares included.
  • Anyone is free to use this code and improve it as well (I might update it here and there based on changes, but so far, all the dumps tested are 100% working)
  • An SSD is suggested to facilitate/speed up the process
0) Turn off your PS4 (to ensure nothing is loaded in memory) and turn it on again
1) On your PS4, delete any files/traces of the game you want to rip on your PS4 to ensure a proper rip
2) On your computer, execute file "DUMP.bat" at the root of your installation to begin the process and follow onscreen instructions

Download the package and just extract the files where you want on your computer.
PKG KitchenAID for PS4 Packages by NORATIO.jpg

Comments

CRYPT1C

Contributor
I have seen some games that require a system version higher than 4.05 like Uncharted 4, how are people dumping those games successfully?

NORATIO

Developer
Contributor
I have an update (V.1.1) where it will give you time to launchy your game. Uploading new version! Will post in few minutes

Recent Articles
Installing PS4 Gentoo Linux on PlayStation 4 Guide by Mircoho
After the recent PS4 Gentoo Kernel Sources 5.3.7 with Baikal Chip Patches, here is a guide by me (@mircohoooo) covering how to install Gentoo Linux on PlayStation 4 and turn your PS4 into an...
PKGEditor for PS4 Updated by Maxton with EKPFS / XTS Key Support
Since yesterday's PS4 PKG Backporting updates PlayStation 4 scene developer maxton of Maxton.xyz announced on Twitter that he updated the LibOrbisPkg PkgEditor adding support for EKPFS / XTS keys...
PlayStation Store Kicks Off 2020 with PSN Games Under $20 at PS Store
The first PlayStation Store flash sale of 2020 is here and Sony is kicking things off with a two-week long PSN Games Under $20 promotion featuring discounts of up to 50% select titles including...
PS4 BCP Method Backporting PlayStation 4 PKGs Outline & PKGEditor Updates
Lately there's been a surge of PS4 Game PKG's normally requiring higher Firmware that PlayStation 4 scene developers have been able to 'backport' to work on lower Firmware including Jailbroken PS4...