Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 16, 2016 at 2:18 AM       7      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar to multiMAN and following his previous revisions, PlayStation 3 developer _Slash_ recently updated his PS3 backup game manager based off IrisManager to Play Manager v1.08 with the changes below. (y)

Download: Play Manager v1.08.pkg (2.6 MB)

To quote from _Slash_, roughly translated: Play Manager v1.08

After several days testing with different CFW, here are the new version of Play Manager.
  • Added support for CFW 4.80 4.81 DEX and CEX
This version comes again with the priority on enabled by default, see if it works an idea I have in mind in order to have an option in Manager to enable and disable this feature.

Greetings.
Play Manager v1.08 PS3 Backup Game Manager by _Slash_ Updated.png

Comments

HAX, this manager is similar (a fork) to IRIS 3.0 by HERMES (estwald). Is my favorite since estwald was retired, pure iris fork. Nothing to do with Multiman.

Fan control, isos ps2 without any other program, psx with MC, Video and regions options...

"PRIORITY ON" means your Play Manager will stay above of the installed programs/pkgs for ever (this can be modified manually editing its param).

Recommended for a simple execution of games and isos. As an Iris it can run just one of "GAMES" or "GAMEZ" from internal hdd, and from "GAMEZ" on external.

You can set one of the internal folders to install your ADULT/VIOLENT games and the other one to install your kids games, so they will not see your internal games (exchange them from options).

On CFW 7.3 cobra runs without issues.
Fan control is a must.

Thanks for the feedback, and yep all I mean by 'similar to multiMAN' is that Play Manager is a PS3 game manager like the well-known multiMAN is... mostly for those who haven't heard of Play Manager before. ;)

Is like comparing Trump with Clinton!!!
Some years ago hermes and deank were the two sides of the coin. And their managers are a mirror of their visions of the scene.
So for we who have lived that times... nop... nop, sorry.

Here are a few updates from Faxtron and _Slash_ via Elotrolado, roughly translated:

From Faxtron: I correct it. At last I get to my hands again my console and my work tools. With that, being bored, with time and with the departure of Habib Cobra 4.81 I said good we will update. And my surprise was that when I look at the new thing I realize that from 4.75 everything continues to work the same.

In other words, the manager works from 3.41 to the last 4.81 without problems because in the latter FW are minimal changes made. In fact it is not the first time this happens I have seen it before they leave the same symbols. Knowing this I go to the manager and I run it from 4.81 and as I assumed it works perfect in the last version that let it is this specific:

Monster Manager v1.03

Download: MONSTER MANAGER 1.03.pkg

I leave the data in case they want to continue using it as it can continue using it because it works as before without touching it. That if I am using it from a CFW Cobra so that as I have not touched it and does not have mamba updated from a normal CFW I do not know how it is still behaving.

From _Slash_: What a pleasure to see you again for these places resuming the vice on PS3. I take this opportunity to leave you a version of Play Manager.

Play Manager v1.09
  • Corrected the detection of CFWs that share the same toc.
  • Added the option to enable / disable manager priority in the Tools menu.
Download: Play Manager v1.09.pkg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back