Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 7, 2017 at 1:29 AM       17      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Previously we reported of Playable Teaser Running on PS4 TestKits complete with PT PS4 Model Data & Textures Extraction, and today PlayStation 4 developer @zecoxao followed-up on Twitter with some Playable Teaser PS4 decrypted files and resources from Hideo Kojima's demonstration title for those interested! :D

Spoiler

He notes that it's currently not playable yet on Retail 1.76 consoles, but suggests if the PS4 4.50 Kernel Exploit is released a method to run PlayStation 4 game backups won't be far behind... queue Umar bang!!! (y)

pt.zip CUSA01127 contents:
  • eboot.bin
  • ext_info.dat
  • libc.prx
  • libSceFios2.prx
  • nptitle.dat
  • param.sfo
  • pfs_image.dat
  • right.sprx
If you're hungry for more in the meantime, check out GameArchives with PS4 PFS Support, some GameArchives Updates with the Latest Version on Github, Decrypted PS4 PKG Files and the MakePFS Utility to build PS4 PlayStation File System images.

Cheers to @Centrino for the video, @mcmrc1 and @raedoob for the Twitter notices and very special shout outs to Mr. Warm Don Rickles may you rest in peace! <3
Playable Teaser (P.T.) PS4 Decrypted Files and Resources Surface.jpg

Comments

Don't know if the video has anything to do with the progress of jailbreak but that guy is just an attention seeking female dog. Anyone who was granted the 4.50 beta can roll back their consoles to 4.07.

Umar is captain of the SS Pirate around these parts who navigates the open seas in search of PS4 backups... sometimes he rolls in motor coaches though :D

I do have a back up of Silent Hill PT but it Requires to Wipe Out Everything on your hard drive

So that one Acc. With Silent Hill P.T. on it Then you start up a Newer Acc.

And that SH PT Will be on your PS4 OR PS4 PRO Until We can get games Running. I still have the Back up / SHPT Game on My USB

And That is How I got Silent Hill PT on The PS4 PRO But its Lock :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back