Category PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter MrNiato       Start date Feb 7, 2019 at 9:12 AM       5,126       1            
Hello all, modding on PS3 is almost over so I've decided to release the source code of a lots of my project on PS3.

Here 12 sources code for you, it contains a lot of Call of Duty games.

Some are below, and the others are on my Github Repository:

Download: MrNiato's Repositories

Name: BO3 SkyFall Mod Menu for PS3 [Zombie]

Link: PS3 BO3 SkyFall SPRX Menu

Video:

Name: BO3 Spectre Engine Mod Menu for PS3 [Multiplayer]

Link: PS3 BO3 SpectreEngine SPRX Menu

Video:

Name: BO3 AlphaProject - A complete RTM Tool to edit stats and mod

Link: PS3 BO3 AlphaProject MP ZM

Video:

Name: All COD Recovery Tool

Link: PS3 AllCodRecovery Tool

Video:

:idea: Don't forget to follow me :
PlayStation 3 Projects Source Code for PS3 Developers by MrNiato.jpg

Comments

Recent Articles
Lapy's River Raid 1.0 PS4 PKG Homebrew Game by Lapy05575948
Following the River Raid PS4 PKG Preview and his recent Easy PKG Extractor, PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @Lapy released a River Raid 1.0 PS4 PKG today on Twitter for those with a Jailbroken...
Resident Evil 3 Arrives with New PS4 Game Releases Next Week
Next week on April 3rd Resident Evil 3 arrives with the new PS4 video game releases where Jill Valentine witnesses the atrocities Umbrella performed in Raccoon City and as a result they unleash...
Random Content ID (CID) Generator for PS4 PKG Files by Backporter
Since his DDS Converter for PS4 Themes PlayStation 4 developer @Backporter returns this weekend via Twitter with a Random Content ID (CID) Generator that will generate a random Content ID for PS4...
Sony Announces End of PlayStation 3 (PS3) Partial Message Service
Proceeding their PS3 End of Production a few years back, Sony of Japan announced the end of PlayStation 3's partial message service as of June 30, 2020. ☠ This means message functions between...