Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter tester99       33      
Status
Not open for further replies.

tester99

Contributor
Verified
hello
should one update to 4.05 if you have an 1.76 or not?
does 4.05 allow to play more (all) games ?

I'd wait until 4.05 has at least everything 1.76 does... then update as you mentioned more / newer games will end up supported on higher firmware.

Hi guys happy new year, finally with my great happiness, 4.05 ps4 kernel exploit comes out, now my question is...i'm on 2.56 firmware, do i have to update to 4.05 or just wait to cfw?
Thanks in advance

I wonder if it is better stay in 1.76 or update to 4.05... Maybe prefer stay in 1.76 because of the impossible downgrade.

Is someone could tell me why the thread : ps4-1-76-running-backup-games-methods-and-test-results have disappear ?

I would say that if you are a developer, 1.76 may still be interesting... For end users, personally I would update to 4.05.

Hello
I would say that who is over 1.76 to update at 4.05 quietly, but who has a 1.76 I would say to wait at least a cfw 4.05 so you can go back
I will not update my 1.76 for now
I'm using another console that I upgraded to 4.05,this in origin is 2.01

I think. If you want easy load up and play games. 4.05 is the way. 1.76 a bit more technical for some stuff. Personally. I dun have 1.76 but I do read up on some though. I only got 2 ps4 at 5.05 and 1 ps4 at 4.05.

yes surely it is easier the road for 4.05 for those who actually want to play, I'm surprised that the developers have not done a porter from 4.05 to 1.76 for the speech of the fpkg, also who tells us that if ever a cfw will not be installed only from 1.76 ?? same speech of ps3 for 3.55 ??

do not know, so in the uncertainty I bought a ps4 2.01 that I have updated to 4.05, my 1.76 for the moment remains so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back