PS4 4.55 dumped and recent PS4 Micro BiOS / PS4 SYSCON MEME's from others, PlayStation 4 developer qwertyoruiopz shared a picture on Twitter of three PlayStation 4 consoles: a PS4 4.55 Stock model, a PS4 4.06 Jailbroken console and a PS4 4.55 Jailbroken console in response to gabe_k showing off an XBox 360 Launch Team '05 console.
Some dialogue from Twitter for those interested:
- kazookid0: So it's persistent?
- qwertyoruiopz: It's not. But I keep the jb'd consoles off the network to avoid crashlogs being reported
- diwidog: Check the mono framework for persistence
- qwertyoruiopz: I am booking surprised that they use mono. But yeah that's a great idea. (I actually like not having it persist on the other hand)
- Zer0xFF: 3 PS4's but no Pro inbetween
- PepeCobain95: do you think work with ps4 pro ?
- qwertyoruiopz: Yah
Thanks to @AkaJogi, @B7U3 C50SS, @Bassabov, @GibboHull who also posted HERE, @kazookid0, @SorenAlke, @UmarDaBest559 and @VultraBabe for the news tips in the PSXHAX Shoutbox!