Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since his confirmation on 4/20 of PS4 4.55 dumped and recent PS4 Micro BiOS / PS4 SYSCON MEME's from others, PlayStation 4 developer qwertyoruiopz shared a picture on Twitter of three PlayStation 4 consoles: a PS4 4.55 Stock model, a PS4 4.06 Jailbroken console and a PS4 4.55 Jailbroken console in response to gabe_k showing off an XBox 360 Launch Team '05 console. :openedeyewink:

Some dialogue from Twitter for those interested:
  • kazookid0: So it's persistent?
  • qwertyoruiopz: It's not. But I keep the jb'd consoles off the network to avoid crashlogs being reported (-:
  • diwidog: Check the mono framework for persistence ;-)
  • qwertyoruiopz: I am booking surprised that they use mono. But yeah that's a great idea. (I actually like not having it persist on the other hand)
  • Zer0xFF: 3 PS4's but no Pro inbetween :meh:
  • PepeCobain95: do you think work with ps4 pro ?
  • qwertyoruiopz: Yah
Thanks to @AkaJogi, @B7U3 C50SS, @Bassabov, @GibboHull who also posted HERE, @kazookid0, @SorenAlke, @UmarDaBest559 and @VultraBabe for the news tips in the PSXHAX Shoutbox! :lovewins:
PlayStation 4 JailbreakME Exploit Developer Qwertyoruiopz's PS4 Stack.jpg

Comments

I think this falls into the click bait category that psx hax has been criticized for in the past. It is not news. As many of the previous posts have pointed out, any one can post a pic with jb written on their ps4. It doesn't mean they actually have a jailbreak, even if they are a known and trusted dev. Until he releases something, I will not believe it and I am sure he doesn't care that I don't believe it, nor should he. This is just not news.
There is nothing 'clickbait' about it so STFU or GTFO, a known developer who released legitimate exploits for the PS4 and is respected everywhere from Reddit to Wololo (even Rebug wants him to join their private PS4DEV chan) posted a picture of his PS4 console stack on Twitter and that is exactly what the article title states.

There is no baiting for clicks at all, the title is completely transparent and as literal as it can be... if you don't like us posting Tweets from developers as news then please leave because that is exactly what today's generation expects and demands, and quite honestly the majority of the 'PS4 scene' centers around Twitter not iRC like years ago or we'd be posting the iRC logs as news and still listening to your dumbass.

Consider this a warning, we will no longer tolerate idiots such as yourself making FALSE clickbait claims here.

Why dont a bunch of different devs each release a part of the exploit and then let us figure it out
That's typically how things are done in the scene, one guy releases something, another builds on it and before you know it things progress to something end-users can enjoy. (-:

I just can't believe there are douchebags around that wouldn't want to see pictures of qwertyoruiopz's setup or anything PS4-related from him, and would go so far as to try shaming sites out of posting them when qwertyoruiopz is the one who's been doing all the hard work from finding PS4 Userland Exploits to PS4 Kernel Access and even PS4 Kernel Exploits that other PlayStation 4 devs can then build upon and port. :noexpression:

Guys like qwertyoruiopz are putting their life on the line (opening themselves to lawsuits like GeoHot did) and investing their time to do all this for free. It wouldn't surprise me if he eventually takes Marcan's stance and says there is too much drama in the scene from all the haters and ingrates:

A greeting to all, as stated in this article: https://www.psxhax.com/threads/play...t-ps4-slim-pro-downgrading-update.1398/page-4, this is how I achieved it mark and this is how many things can be achieved since the records are in this flash rl78g / 13 and I warn you that what was on the wiki was a scandal of someone who does not want this to be known, the information is there.

So that we all achieve things in common, I have always admired the work of qwertyoruiopz, but let's not tell lies is difficult to share something, and although no one has given me at least credit in this work I am happy to know that my work too has been taken advantage of by others which can lead to something great.

For the moment only backups has achieved more in this matter, I am in a project of a new console I get tired a little and I think that here many of us just as expect to. Someone can find a crack and then release something, a few years ago based on that the idea I have been working on a new project, a new player hackable is something that I hope you like, and I hope to support me.

Since it is a new video game console and I do not see viable that ps4 be free, I hope your support. Greetings to all.

4c4c6746715656f4b427ceef18fcc5edo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back