Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since his confirmation on 4/20 of PS4 4.55 dumped and recent PS4 Micro BiOS / PS4 SYSCON MEME's from others, PlayStation 4 developer qwertyoruiopz shared a picture on Twitter of three PlayStation 4 consoles: a PS4 4.55 Stock model, a PS4 4.06 Jailbroken console and a PS4 4.55 Jailbroken console in response to gabe_k showing off an XBox 360 Launch Team '05 console. :openedeyewink:

Some dialogue from Twitter for those interested:
  • kazookid0: So it's persistent?
  • qwertyoruiopz: It's not. But I keep the jb'd consoles off the network to avoid crashlogs being reported (-:
  • diwidog: Check the mono framework for persistence ;-)
  • qwertyoruiopz: I am booking surprised that they use mono. But yeah that's a great idea. (I actually like not having it persist on the other hand)
  • Zer0xFF: 3 PS4's but no Pro inbetween :meh:
  • PepeCobain95: do you think work with ps4 pro ?
  • qwertyoruiopz: Yah
Thanks to @AkaJogi, @B7U3 C50SS, @Bassabov, @GibboHull who also posted HERE, @kazookid0, @SorenAlke, @UmarDaBest559 and @VultraBabe for the news tips in the PSXHAX Shoutbox! :lovewins:
PlayStation 4 JailbreakME Exploit Developer Qwertyoruiopz's PS4 Stack.jpg

Comments

wich means he probably wont release anything.
I dont get whats so "not fun" about releasing a jailbreak. whats the point of keeping it for you and still tell everyone about it?
we really need geohot back.

Same lies , unfortunately.

Not necessarily, in some instances it must be an absolute nightmare.

Im still of the opinion that if he has got one running its completely upto him what he chooses to do with it. I sense the frustrstion people have, i get frustrated too. But the people who seem to have the idea that he must release it or stop talking about it just because they want it just come across as entitled.

Look at all of the people he gets everytime he posts something, the constant asking for an iOS jailbreak, now mixed in with other idiots asking for a PS4 one, to and extent he draws it on himself but truthfully i reckon sometimes he regrets releasing the iOS jailbreak.

I think its the hope that kills people, they see PS4 jailbreak mentioned and start thinking about all the free games and mods and homebrew they will get for their device and when they cant have it now they get annoyed. We just have to remember we're no worse off than when we started, however if he decides to pull a working JB because people dont leave him alone we might be.

The truth ? We're giving too much importance to him !!

He doesn't have NOTHING !! He NEVER jailbroke PS4 !!
Only for fame .... and we are giving it.

FORGET HIM !

@Foe can you fix your Lair invite sig link so I can rejoin it later today and talk to Jake :love:
Sorry man i deleted it it was to much for me too keep up with it rn im going through some stuff but im already thinking about remaking later not anytime soon tho sorry man really am i didnt tell anyone what happend

"the vast majority of security researchers (me included) enjoys hacking devices for fun. releasing jailbreaks is the opposite of fun"

But apparently teasing people for nothing is also fun as hell. :rolleyes: And then getting upset about people asking for a release. He can post whatever he wants from now I wont waste my time anymore reading anything of it. Better things to do than waiting for this guy to release nothing. ;)

OH EVERGONE SHUT THE book UP YOU LOT. QWERTYORUIOP IS THE ONLY GUY WORKING ON PS4 4.55 AS FAR AS WE KNOW THE SHOWING PUBLIC HIS FINDINGS, HE IS ALSO ONLY SHOWING US WHAT PROGRSS HIS MADE AND WHAT CAN BE DONE, SO ALL YOU books SAYING HIS A JOKE AND WON'T RELEASE SH1T JUST GO KYS, YOU GUYS ALSO DID THIS TO CTURTE WHEN HE WAS SHOWING OFF PS4 SH1T SAYING HE WON'T RELEASE SH1T AND HE DOING IT FOR FAME BUT YOU LOT ALL GOT PROVEN WRONG WHEN HE FINALLY GOT ROUND TO START MAKING STUFF PUBLIC, YOU LOT ARE JUST MAKING YOUR SELF LOOK LIKE A JOKE AND SHOULD BE ASHAMED OFF YOUR SELFS, I AIN'T WORRIED FOR ANY CFW TO COME OUT ANYTIME SOON NOR EITHER SHOULD YOU GUYS, IF YOU CAN'T FUXKING WAIT FOR EXPLOIT NOR CFW GET OFF YOUR FUXKING LAZY ARSE, LEARN SOME REVERSE Engineering, AND ALSO JAVASCRIPT THEN PUT YOUR HEAD TO THE TEST AND CREATE SOMETHING STOP RELYING ON OTHER PEOPLE TO DO YOUR booking DIRTY WORK.

this excludes all staff, @B7U3 C50SS, @Centrino, @xxmcvapourxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back