Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since his confirmation on 4/20 of PS4 4.55 dumped and recent PS4 Micro BiOS / PS4 SYSCON MEME's from others, PlayStation 4 developer qwertyoruiopz shared a picture on Twitter of three PlayStation 4 consoles: a PS4 4.55 Stock model, a PS4 4.06 Jailbroken console and a PS4 4.55 Jailbroken console in response to gabe_k showing off an XBox 360 Launch Team '05 console. :openedeyewink:

Some dialogue from Twitter for those interested:
  • kazookid0: So it's persistent?
  • qwertyoruiopz: It's not. But I keep the jb'd consoles off the network to avoid crashlogs being reported (-:
  • diwidog: Check the mono framework for persistence ;-)
  • qwertyoruiopz: I am booking surprised that they use mono. But yeah that's a great idea. (I actually like not having it persist on the other hand)
  • Zer0xFF: 3 PS4's but no Pro inbetween :meh:
  • PepeCobain95: do you think work with ps4 pro ?
  • qwertyoruiopz: Yah
Thanks to @AkaJogi, @B7U3 C50SS, @Bassabov, @GibboHull who also posted HERE, @kazookid0, @SorenAlke, @UmarDaBest559 and @VultraBabe for the news tips in the PSXHAX Shoutbox! :lovewins:
PlayStation 4 JailbreakME Exploit Developer Qwertyoruiopz's PS4 Stack.jpg

Comments

Qwertyoruiop sir please tell is it possible to jailbreak ps4 slim 4.55 if yes is it available or not and one final thing if you will help me sir I am ready to donate in ur business. Sir please reply I will be grateful to you....

I won't believe those three things.. It is too good to be true but I will believe if they show them on tv for a JB and backups games being playable first. :sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back