Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 27, 2017 at 9:42 PM       20      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today PlayStation 4 developers @RedEyeX32 (Twitter) and @SpecterDev (Twitter) announced a new project they've been working on aimed at locating PS4 PKG files known as the PlayStation 4 Package Finder! :extremelyhappy:

Similar to the PS4 Package Database for Games, Apps and Themes or Fenny's List this project allows searching by the PS4 game's Title ID (PS4_GameDump_TitleEditor.rar - 96 KB) and environment including NP, SP-INT, PROD-QA, MGMT, E1-NP, and RC.

To quote from their OrbisModding.com site: Welcome!

This is the PlayStation 4 PKG Finder, developed by Red-EyeX32 and Specter. Simply put the game's title_id into the search below and the site will find information about the given title, including if the latest patch is mandatory, the minimum system version, content_id, update(s) size, and latest package links!
Cheers to @raedoob in the PSXHAX Shoutbox for the heads-up! :lovewins:
PlayStation 4 Package (PKG) Finder by Red-EyeX32 and Specter.png

Comments

I have a question and its that can i download pkg from this site and patch and edit it and install on jaibraken pa4 4.05 without dumping it from usb or hdd

I tried this with The Last Guardian:

Title: The Last Guardian™ Version: 01.03
Mandatory Patch: Yes
Minimum System Firmware: 4.07
Content ID: EP9000-CUSA03745_00-LASTGUARDIANEU00
Game Total Size: 1027.06 MB
Number of pieces: 1
Download Latest Delta Package (.pkg)

Piece 0
Package Size: 1027.06 MB
Package Piece Offset: 0
SHA1 Hash: f17b9f6ef19daee7a9100c039d965ecbff543971
Download Package Piece (.pkg)

What's Piece 0?, do i need to get that as well?

@azoreseuropa

NO you can't use it BUT the releaser with original disk CAN. DON'T FORGET that also THE UPDATES ARE ENCRYPTED...;)

@morimori
You have to download Piece0 but as i said to @azoreseuropa IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE ORIGINAL DISK IT WILL CORRUPT YOUR INSTALLATION.

The ORIGINAL UPDATE PKG must be converted to FAKE UPDATE PKG ;)

YEAh.

ANd with all these releases and new FWs it'll become a serious issue unless someone finda way to bypass/install original update.

As of TODAY THE ONLY THING that releasers could do IS:

1) INSTALL GAME
2) PATCH GAME with original UPD PKG (at the fw level 4.05 or 4.55)
3) WHEN CREATING THE FAKE PKG THICK OPTION FOR SEPARATE PKG UPDATE
4) RELEASE FAKE UPD PACKAGE.

The exact procedure in the fourm...but also this method have it's limit (es. the base game MUST BE THE SAME SAME MD5 not only CUSA)

It would be important to have more versions of updates, on the page you only see the latest versions (which are appreciated) but it is interesting that you can see all the versions (or at least up to 4.55, which is what we have right now with the exploit).

Is studying how to have this?

Hello i have a question please, so from what i understand you can install legit updates with instal pkg if you gave the game disc

But what about legit psn games? If you have psn games instaled in your ps4 is it possible to install legit updates with instal pkg
And some updates are cut into many parts we hace to merge them before installation ?! If so how can we do this

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back