PS4 Payload Sender for Android by @valentinbreiz (who has since fixed the crash issue in v1.1) followed by a redesign of mine based off his GitHub repo, and today I've made available Version 1.0 followed by a v1.1 crash fix with a preview video and the changes detailed below alongside PS4 Payload Sender 2.0.
New package name so please uninstall the older one as it will show two applications.
I haven't tested in on a PS4 but will soon (waiting for the 5.05 public release as I'm on 4.73).
Version 1.0 public - 5/16/2018
- Initial release
- Full redesign
- Added an about activity
- Added an adaptable icon support
- Added a splash screen
- New theme based on the Playstation messages app
- Improvements under the hood
- Working on French ans Spanish translations
Some users experience crash when button clicked. Working on that issue right now, will be releasing a fix. This is caused by an onClick used on the xml layout file.
Version 1.1 public - 5/16/2018 8:00
Should be fully usable.
- Fixed crashes by @valentinbreiz
Version 2.0 public - 5/26/2018 4:07 via robglez
- Added custom fab icons (Settings button)
- Added custom splash icons
- Added theme support 20 colors
- Major UI changes
- Added an automatic custom IP and port settings
- Added 4 launcher shortcuts for API 25+
- Translated to Spanish
- Translated to French
- Added a quick link to downloads of all releases