Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter robglez       Start date May 16, 2018 at 6:20 PM       46      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier this week we saw the release of a PS4 Payload Sender for Android by @valentinbreiz (who has since fixed the crash issue in v1.1) followed by a redesign of mine based off his GitHub repo, and today I've made available Version 1.0 followed by a v1.1 crash fix with a preview video and the changes detailed below alongside PS4 Payload Sender 2.0.

Download: 2.0 PS4 Payload Sender 5262018407 signed.apk (1.8 MB) /
PS4 Payload Sender Version 3.0 Update (2.8 MB)

Spoiler: Depreciated

New package name so please uninstall the older one as it will show two applications.

I haven't tested in on a PS4 but will soon (waiting for the 5.05 public release as I'm on 4.73).

Version 1.0 public - 5/16/2018
  • Initial release
  • Full redesign
  • Added an about activity
  • Added an adaptable icon support
  • Added a splash screen
  • New theme based on the Playstation messages app
  • Improvements under the hood
  • Working on French ans Spanish translations
Known bug:

Some users experience crash when button clicked. Working on that issue right now, will be releasing a fix. This is caused by an onClick used on the xml layout file.

Version 1.1 public - 5/16/2018 8:00

Should be fully usable.
Preview:

Screenshot:

PlayStation 4 Payload Sender Version 1.1 Redesign by Robglez.jpg

Tweets:

Version 2.0 public - 5/26/2018 4:07 via robglez
  • Added custom fab icons (Settings button)
  • Added custom splash icons
  • Added theme support 20 colors
  • Major UI changes
  • Added an automatic custom IP and port settings
  • Added 4 launcher shortcuts for API 25+
  • Translated to Spanish
  • Translated to French
  • Added a quick link to downloads of all releases

Comments

Thanks to everyone for reporting the crashing issue from the previous version. (Still present on this one)

Crash reproduced on 7.0 Will be working on it. Stay updated. No need to send logs.

Spoiler

Does the storage location of the payloads matter? I have created a folder on my sd card into which I have copied the payloads. After connecting to the appropriate network, entering the IP and port and then dialing a payload, the app will quit. I use Android 7 with v1.1 public. Any Ideas?

It was the payload (size about 1MB). That was the reason why it didn't work. I tried xvortex payloads and it worked. Thank you very much for this app.

It would be nice if the app could save the last used settings (IP+port) so they do not have to be reentered each time you restart the app, or is it possible, but I didn't just found that option?

@muxi alright, happy to hear that. Glad you are enjoying the app :)

About the re entering the ip and port, I'll have to check that out. Thanks for the suggestion.

@PSXHAX Thanks, will be working on the translations now. Thanks again to @valentinbreiz for the original code.

@Knight69 Hi, it should still stay. You shouldn't need to resend the exploit. Warn me if it doesn't stay.

@robglez I have another suggestion for improvement, but I don't know if that can be done. It would also be good if in the app, the network to be used would be selectable, if there are several.
I think in this context to the ESP8266.

Hummmm... I don't really know if I'll be able to. I still need to get more into the PlayStation scene as I am new to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back