PS4 News       Thread starter doodlebox       30550       40

doodlebox

Contributor
Hi folks,

I need the pinout for the Playstation 4 Pro Power-Supply. The four pins on the motherboard for the Power-Supply.

Hope you guys can help me. I did not find anything on Google. Thanks a lot.

PS.: Sorry for my bad English… Im from Germany.

Hackmyass

Contributor
Verified
Hello you mean the current or the internal power supply, if you mean power you can take some 0815 power cable from the monitor business printer.

Sorry i think you mean that in following link for Ps Pro you need cr3000, Not cr200-240 good luck. (y)

Spoiler

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
I haven't seen anything specifically for the Pro yet, for the regular PS4 there's a Conversion Guide with pinout details, and also there are some text pinouts on the Wiki if you click on the part numbers there.

doodlebox

Contributor
Hi thanks a lot.

@Hackmyass @PSXHAX Yes i mean the internal Power Supply. But i need the Power Pin layout from the Mainboard because i dont have the Power supply anymore and i want to use an ATX Power Supply.

Hope you know what i mean.

Recent Articles
OrbisGl2 LibOrbis Graphic Backend Based on Raylib for PS4 Homebrew
Following the LibOrbisNfs PS4 Port earlier this year, PlayStation 4 scene developer BigBoss announced today that an OrbisGl2 LibOrbis Graphic Backend Library based on Raylib is now available...
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 PS4 Campaign Remastered Arrives
Starting today the new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered is available on PlayStation 4 allowing PS4 fans to relive the classic campaign and get the Underwater Demo Team Classic...
PS3 System Software 4.86 Update Live, Don't Update Your Firmware!
Proceeding their previous PS3 OFW revision and recent PS3 Partial Message Service Ending announcement, today Sony pushed live a new PS3 Firmware / System Software 4.86 Update for those who still...
Lapy's River Raid 1.0 PS4 PKG Homebrew Game by Lapy05575948
Following the River Raid PS4 PKG Preview and his recent Easy PKG Extractor, PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @Lapy released a River Raid 1.0 PS4 PKG today on Twitter for those with a Jailbroken...