Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the PlayStation 4 DevKit Teardown by Al Azif, PS5 DualSense Wireless Controller Prototype images, PS4 / PS5 Software Development Kit leaks, PS5 CP (Communication Processor) Box Prototype images, PlayStation 5 DevKit Debug Settings and PS5 Debug Settings on Retail Console today @zecoxao aka (C)ontrol e(X)ecute on YouTube shared via Twitter some PS4 DevKit Prototype Images noting in a Tweet, to quote:

"Besides the APU, Southbridge and AV Encoder/Decoder, Sony uses regular chip parts for their ps4 devkits, testkits and retail systems (AV decoder was discarded on later revisions and Communication Processor came included on Neo Devkits)"

Download: ps4 devkit prototype pics via zecoxao.rar (90.31 MB)

Similar to the PS4 Syscon Renesas Images, PS4 APU Floor Plan High-Res Die Shots and PS5 CXD90060GG Processor SoC (System on a Chip) Images these PlayStation 4 DevKit Prototype Images are also considered eye candy by developers... especially those interested in prototype hardware typically found internally at Sony. :sneaky:

Spoiler: Related Tweets & SYRUP-11 PS4 Prototype
PlayStation 4 (PS4) DevKit Prototype Images Surface via Zecoxao.jpg

Comments

I would have said I'll take it anyway then hit up old Ben Heck and have him take a look at it and I'd bet the house that he'd fix it.

I did offer to take it broken they would not ship it to me I say it was either because it sold to cheap or someone else messaged them and offered more money.

Hello , there is a PS4 Dev kit up on eBay going for AU$6000 if any one is interested. It's too much for to me , but hopefully one of the developers can buy it.. it's on 8.50 Fw.

A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). <<< means never activated overpriced piece of ... = useless :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back