Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 22, 2019 at 7:27 PM       7      
Status
Not open for further replies.
As we get closer to the holidays we'll do a dedicated topic on Black Friday 2019 ad scans like we did last year, but until then an alleged Walmart Black Friday 2019 ad leak brings rumors of both a PlayStation 4 and PS4 Pro drop... if it's legitimate. :unsure:

According to the purported ad, a Sony PS4 1TB Slim console would sell for $149 each while a Sony 1TB PS4 Pro console would sell for $299 each.

:idea: While the listed PlayStation 4 price drops appear quite substantial, with the PS5 confirmed to arrive for next holiday season it still may not be worth investing in a new PS4 at this point in time. Locating a used jailbreakable PS4 is another alternative... we'll do an article covering where to find one soon for those who don't yet own a PS4 console. ;)

To quote from the source of the leaked ad ThatOneGuyWho: "Not making a new BF thread for this since it's an incomplete ad. This is Walmart's BF 2019 ad showing only part of the videogame consoles page. I did not obtain this page, it was shared to me. I have no idea if it is real or legit but have faith in my source.

The ad is still in the testing phase and not complete at all. This may not be what prices are once the ad is out and this should be taken with a grain of salt. Enjoy, but again, this is not the finished product."

PlayStation 4 & PS4 Pro Price Drop Rumored in Black Friday 2019 Ad Leak.png

Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back