Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter Wultra       Start date Jun 13, 2017 at 4:39 PM       3,565       7            
Status
Not open for further replies.

Comments

Status

Wultra

Developer
Contributor
Here a Kinda Better Source with more things added to it:

All-In-One COD Tool {~} PS4 1.76 Source

This is not fully finished (Half Baked) and i decided to give this source out as i'm planning to work on a better source and this gives advantages on people to develop on this tool.

Drop-Menu for Default_mp.elf & default.elf

Change log:
  • Notifications
  • Check For Updates (+ XML)
  • Better Coded
  • Some Ghosts Offsets
0bd0420c02cbe6dde430d26c709f5fd8.png

6d5ce684701ea3f9602f324509c1526d.png

Code:
XML For (Check For Updates)
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<appinfo>
<version>1.0.0.0</version>
<url><Your URL Here>/v1.5.rar</url>
<about>New RTM Tools</about>
</appinfo>
Download: All-In-One+Tool+PS4+1.76.rar (1.21 MB)​

Wultra

Developer
Contributor
It's not same as PS4All layout, and it was not on my mind that it looked like ps4all.. I was using the metroframwork api but if anyone has better themes feel free to give me a pm. and also I have the EBoot and default.efl and default_mp.elf for advance warfare so soon I will be making a advanced warfare rtm. and all rtms are being developed with ps4me.dll

Status
Recent Articles
PS Vita System Software / Firmware 3.71 Update, Blocks Trinity Exploit!
Following their previous PS Vita System Software update, today Sony released a PlayStation Vita Firmware 3.71 update which scene developer TheFloW has confirmed fixes all of the bugs used in the...
Four Weeks of PSN Deals During PlayStation Store's Summer Sale
Hot on the heels of their PlayStation Store Flash Sale, today Sony announced savings of up to 75% off on select PSN titles including FIFA 19 Ultimate Edition, Grand Theft Auto V, Tom Clancy's The...
Deadpool 60 FPS Mod PS4 Package (PKG) by Wastelander121
Last week he made available a Dishonored: Definitive Edition 60 FPS Mod PS4 PKG, and today @Wastelander121 returns bringing a Deadpool 60 FPS Mod PS4 PKG (CUSA-03528) via Twitter with a...
Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot & Wolfenstein: Youngblood Join Latest PS4 Games
PlayStation VR fans can expect to see Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot arrive on PS VR while Wolfenstein: Youngblood hits PS4... both on July 26th: :) Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot puts you in the action on...