Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge on Discord to access private areas with the latest PS4 FPKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 22, 2021 at 1:02 AM       10,289       33      
Following his PS4 Tool Box V2 Preview and ps4debug 1.3.0702.1 for PS4 7.02 Jailbroken Consoles, today PS4Scene developer @DeathRGH (YouTube Channel) made available PlayStation 4 Tool Box 2.1.6.168 via Twitter which supports both 5.05 and 7.02 firmware versions. :love:

Download: PlayStation 4 Tool Box v2 [DeathRGH][2.1.6.168] Public Release.rar (75.74 MB - includes PlayStation 4 Tool Box v2.exe)

In the Tweets below he notes to ensure you have .NET Framework 4.5.2 or above, with this latest version including several bug fixes, new features and over 20 useful console tools with 175 game trainers! (y)

Finally, he invites everyone with any questions, issues or bugs you want to report to join DeathRGH's Hood Discord Channel for related help and support.

PlayStation 4 Tool Box 2.1.6.168 with 5.05 & 7.02 Support by DeathRGH.png

Comments

grabman

Contributor
Yeah I mean I have 7.02 console it ok just annoying. But pretty "stable" just a pain to exploit is how I would put it. Def not ready for like daily driving (despite more kp than 5.05 6.72 is ok for daily play)

but all in all THANK YOU looks sick!

johndean

Contributor
Verified
@djkilla12345 why would anyone update to a more unstable firmware version? Also there is no real reason to update your firmware, since games can always just be backported, I see no reason why you would encourage anyone to update.

:fire: Latest Help Topics