Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge on Discord to access private areas with the latest PS4 FPKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 22, 2021 at 1:02 AM       10,972       34      
Following his PS4 Tool Box V2 Preview and ps4debug 1.3.0702.1 for PS4 7.02 Jailbroken Consoles, today PS4Scene developer @DeathRGH (YouTube Channel) made available PlayStation 4 Tool Box 2.1.6.168 via Twitter which supports both 5.05 and 7.02 firmware versions. :love:

Download: PlayStation 4 Tool Box v2 [DeathRGH][2.1.6.168] Public Release.rar (75.74 MB - includes PlayStation 4 Tool Box v2.exe)

In the Tweets below he notes to ensure you have .NET Framework 4.5.2 or above, with this latest version including several bug fixes, new features and over 20 useful console tools with 175 game trainers! (y)

Finally, he invites everyone with any questions, issues or bugs you want to report to join DeathRGH's Hood Discord Channel for related help and support.

PlayStation 4 Tool Box 2.1.6.168 with 5.05 & 7.02 Support by DeathRGH.png

Comments

johndean

Contributor
Verified
@Chicarcas
Let me repeat myself, you DO NOT need to update your console in order to play more games. The art of backporting exists for a reason. If I were you, I wouldn't be updating my firmware version no matter what.

Unless you want a less stable jailbreak, sure go ahead and update.

GamerX2

Staff Member
Verified
I'm sorry to report but this tool is unstable and needs more testings.

Since i injected the Payload my PS4 is acting up like crazy, i'm getting constant kernel panics, can't even load Hen anymore without getting a kernel panic, 5 restarts in a row and still going on. I gonna have to rebuild database and see what happens

Update, rebuilding the system didn't fix the issue. still getting kernel panics

CyB1K

Contributor
Verified
6.72 is a crap, thats why haha. This tool is awesome, had the priviledge on using it for a while and its sweet! Most of it i cant use cuz im a noob tho haha

:fire: Latest Help Topics