Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 14, 2016 at 12:33 AM       22,905       58            
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Shingen Beta was found to be buggy and it appears the PS4 4.00 OFW is no different, as PlayStation 4 developer @ryan111 discovered a PS4 4.00 WebKit Crash still plagues Sony's latest Firmware update with confirmation from @JNSXModz (YouTube Channel) as well. :)

Speaking of blogs (we weren't, but are now :giggle:) @ryan111's PS4 Dev Blog, which was updated yesterday, now has a few new entries which you can check out here: http://PS4Work.BlogSpot.ca/

Included are kewl things like a PlayStation 4 libSceAvSetting.sprx file dump from PS4 OFW 4.0 and 3.55 / 4.00 store.db files among this core file type (see the Wiki) string discovered: eCoreDumpType: $FDFBD280-90A6-4CFB-ADCC-D0BDBB0A302E

Keep calm and HAX on peoples!!! :ninja:
PS4 4.00 OFW Webkit Crash.jpg

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

Comments

Status

B7U3 C50SS

~ Team_Zer0 ~
Contributor
no he's hosting it. i hosted the full F.7z

He did tell me that the dumped it the same as me. and i think he showed me also.. So everything should be cool between me and ryan then i think this one is from his PS4 / Network

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
Did you try a WinHex compare of the two or something similar? I spose he'll reply when we sees this thread anyway... he PM'd me earlier about this and I said I'd post on it tonight.

ryan111

Contributor
LMAO
@B7U3 C50SS the store.db file does not change the only difference is mine is for 4.00 all the keys will be the same
I have multiple dumps off my console and 1 off my friends so far everything is going good

Status
Recent Articles
PS4 6.72 Payload Ports, Updated Mira Project Support & ELF / Loader
Following yesterday's PS4 6.72 Payload Ports by @Al Azif on Github, this weekend kiwidoggie added 6.72 support updating Mira Project to include 4.74, 5.01, 5.03, 5.05 and 6.72 Passing Builds with...
PS4 Payload Injector 2.1 Windows GUI Application by TheWizWiki
We've seen several PS4 Payload Injectors over the years including NetCat GUI, PlayStation 4 Tool, PS4 Tool.apk, Payload Injector PS4, PS4 Memory Editor & ELF Loader, PS4 Avatar Injector, PS4...
Sega Announces Astro City Mini Arcade with HDMI Out and Classic Games
The legendary @jwooh let us know that following the Genesis Mini, TG-16 / PC Engine Mini and Capcom Home Arcade developer Sega recently announced their Astro City Mini Arcade featuring HDMI out to...
Sony Unveils First Look at Box Art for Upcoming PS5 Games
Topping the PlayStation 5 News today is a PS5 Box Art Unveiling giving everyone a sneak peek at what PS5 games will look like when seen on store shelves this Holiday 2020 season. 🤩 This latest...