Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 14, 2016 at 12:33 AM       21,303       58            
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Shingen Beta was found to be buggy and it appears the PS4 4.00 OFW is no different, as PlayStation 4 developer @ryan111 discovered a PS4 4.00 WebKit Crash still plagues Sony's latest Firmware update with confirmation from @JNSXModz (YouTube Channel) as well. :)

Speaking of blogs (we weren't, but are now :giggle:) @ryan111's PS4 Dev Blog, which was updated yesterday, now has a few new entries which you can check out here: http://PS4Work.BlogSpot.ca/

Included are kewl things like a PlayStation 4 libSceAvSetting.sprx file dump from PS4 OFW 4.0 and 3.55 / 4.00 store.db files among this core file type (see the Wiki) string discovered: eCoreDumpType: $FDFBD280-90A6-4CFB-ADCC-D0BDBB0A302E

Keep calm and HAX on peoples!!! :ninja:
PS4 4.00 OFW Webkit Crash.jpg

Comments

Status

B7U3 C50SS

~ Team_Zer0 ~
Contributor
no he's hosting it. i hosted the full F.7z

He did tell me that the dumped it the same as me. and i think he showed me also.. So everything should be cool between me and ryan then i think this one is from his PS4 / Network

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
Did you try a WinHex compare of the two or something similar? I spose he'll reply when we sees this thread anyway... he PM'd me earlier about this and I said I'd post on it tonight.

ryan111

Contributor
LMAO
@B7U3 C50SS the store.db file does not change the only difference is mine is for 4.00 all the keys will be the same
I have multiple dumps off my console and 1 off my friends so far everything is going good

Status
Recent Articles
Sony PS4 / PS3 Blu-ray Disc Drive Internals & Security by Oct0xor at 36c3
Last year they covered Exploiting PS4 Video Apps, and at the 36th annual Chaos Communication Congress (36c3) from December 27th to the 30th 2019 in Leipzig Germany scene developer @Octopus (aka...
Sony PS4 Remote Play: Now on More Devices Latest Promo Video
Proceeding the PSPlay Free Trial of the unofficial Android app and yesterday's Google Stadia release that includes 22 Stadia Launch Titles, today Sony unleashed their latest PS4 Remote Play - Now...
Baikal Support Added to PlayStation 4 Linux Loader by Valeery
Since the PSXITArch Linux v2 Guide, Spine PS4 Emulator for Linux Demo, CECPS4 Linux Scripts and PS4 Gentoo Linux development updates support for the Baikal chip was recently added to the...
PS5 DualShock 5 (DS5) Controller Images Surface in Japanese Patent
Following Sony's New Controller Patent, PS5 Devkit Prototype Leak and recent PS5 Transition Update in preparation for the PlayStation 5 2020 Launch today some PS5 DualShock 5 (DS5) Controller...