Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 14, 2016 at 12:33 AM       58      
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Shingen Beta was found to be buggy and it appears the PS4 4.00 OFW is no different, as PlayStation 4 developer @ryan111 discovered a PS4 4.00 WebKit Crash still plagues Sony's latest Firmware update with confirmation from @JNSXModz (YouTube Channel) as well. :)

Speaking of blogs (we weren't, but are now :giggle:) @ryan111's PS4 Dev Blog, which was updated yesterday, now has a few new entries which you can check out here: http://PS4Work.BlogSpot.ca/

Included are kewl things like a PlayStation 4 libSceAvSetting.sprx file dump from PS4 OFW 4.0 and 3.55 / 4.00 store.db files among this core file type (see the Wiki) string discovered: eCoreDumpType: $FDFBD280-90A6-4CFB-ADCC-D0BDBB0A302E

Keep calm and HAX on peoples!!! :ninja:
PS4 4.00 OFW Webkit Crash.jpg

Comments

no he's hosting it. i hosted the full F.7z

He did tell me that the dumped it the same as me. and i think he showed me also.. So everything should be cool between me and ryan then i think this one is from his PS4 / Network

Did you try a WinHex compare of the two or something similar? I spose he'll reply when we sees this thread anyway... he PM'd me earlier about this and I said I'd post on it tonight.

LMAO
@B7U3 C50SS the store.db file does not change the only difference is mine is for 4.00 all the keys will be the same
I have multiple dumps off my console and 1 off my friends so far everything is going good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back