Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 14, 2016 at 12:33 AM       58      
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Shingen Beta was found to be buggy and it appears the PS4 4.00 OFW is no different, as PlayStation 4 developer @ryan111 discovered a PS4 4.00 WebKit Crash still plagues Sony's latest Firmware update with confirmation from @JNSXModz (YouTube Channel) as well. :)

Speaking of blogs (we weren't, but are now :giggle:) @ryan111's PS4 Dev Blog, which was updated yesterday, now has a few new entries which you can check out here: http://PS4Work.BlogSpot.ca/

Included are kewl things like a PlayStation 4 libSceAvSetting.sprx file dump from PS4 OFW 4.0 and 3.55 / 4.00 store.db files among this core file type (see the Wiki) string discovered: eCoreDumpType: $FDFBD280-90A6-4CFB-ADCC-D0BDBB0A302E

Keep calm and HAX on peoples!!! :ninja:
PS4 4.00 OFW Webkit Crash.jpg

Comments

Better u turn off updates..now presently 4.0 latest update u r already updated 4.0 so wait for CFW then after its coming Jailbreak tools...
So you think 4.0 will be exploitable like 3.55 was on ps3 so it will be able to run unsigned code and other things?

Hi
I'm a newbie in hacking in Ps4 i don't got a clue where to put this file and hack the 4.0 version and how to use webkit or the file.

I could very much appreciate for the step by step to hack 4.0 and another thing can i play online with the hack?

Heya, I don't see a Derf_Jagged account here or on the old site only the Derf321 account, maybe you are thinking of another site such as PS3Hax or Wololo etc?
I figured out it was actually because underscores or spaces aren't allowed :p I suppose I'll make DerfJagged for the sake of recognition since a few people have recognized me from the subreddits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back