Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter Zoilus       Start date Jun 3, 2018 at 1:14 PM       141      
Status
Not open for further replies.
My PlayStation 4 5.05 playground, a kinda fork/variant of KiiWii's (BIG thanks him!) with some considerable changes.

The ESP version is @stooged firmware, with some, tweaks, changes here and there. This is the ADMIN version type firmware which allows to EASILY connect to your ESP with just about ANY device with a browser and you can upload your self host files to it, delete, download, change log in credentials, server ip, even update the firmware... all right from the device's browser! + more.

Technically you may never have to connect your ESP to a pc again, everything can be done even right from your phone.

Any updates will happen on my Github first:
Downloads:
For ESP8266 boards:

Download "COMPLETE" bin which contains new firmware + my playground:
or

Download "Firmware Only" bin which contains just the new firmware (add your own self host files):
Self hosting version:
View attachment 4113
ESP8266 Arduino mini board version:
View attachment 4114
View attachment 4115
View attachment 4116
Noobs guide for self hosting files on PC or Phone. The phone is Android but you can use ANY web/http server app you want, i show an example of the one i use.

Attachments

• PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus.jpg
    PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 4,323
  • PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus 2.jpg
    PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus 2.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 8,958
  • PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus 3.jpg
    PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus 3.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 629

Comments

anyone else having problems with their PS4 shutting down using this exploit playground? This happens when i load the vortex hen exploit for example. It doesn't happen all the time, but will randomly shut down my PS4 5.05. I have to unplug it and power it back on again. Any idea why this may be happening?

maybe the playground isn't the problem, but anyway flash it with a different playground and see if that makes a difference.

been using codsworth's playground for while now, and i rarely get any shutdowns!

@lestasmsc Where did you acquire your ESP8266 32MB flash mate? I have the 4MB version but want to upgrade to get a 32MB version or greater. I purchased it from Amazon.co.uk , so any help or a link to where you purchased ..UK would be good if possible... but anywhere that has the version eg: Alien express will do.

If any other guys can make a recommendation as to where to purchase the 32Mb. That would be great also. Thanks for any help or info.

@Metaxa.. I have experienced this problem also on quite a few occasions also.

@Binh Just update to voxtex hen 1.7 yourself as it is straight forward. Connect to the Wi-Fi module via your pc or mobile phone etc. once connected go to admin page and upload the vortex hen exploit which can be found https://github.com/xvortex/ps4-hen-vtx/releases and d/l the zip folder.

Extract the zip and brows the folder ps4-hen-vtx\exploit and rename the index exploit to vortex-hen, Go to the admin directory and select tab file uploader and brows to the exploit you just renamed to vortex-hen and upload the file ...Viola! Job done...Now just reset the Wi-Fi board and you good to go.

Best Regards,

@Metaxa this is kernel panic. make sure to only use one or 2 exploits at a time. People have also said to avoid kernel panic, make sure to only have at most ONE thing plugged into your usb port.

@Binh v1.7 vortex hen has been added to both versions. the FULL self host version got like 2 or 3 more GTA menus today plus some other stuff

Go to my github and get either the ESP8266 version from there or the FULL self host version

https://github.com/KMZoilus

@Zoilus Thank you for your support and updates Mate! I love your ESP and it make life so easy with the missus.. she is now becoming a noob master with this easy layout.

Thank you again for all your time and efforts ...Sir.
I have one question Please....If I was to delete certain payload items ..Let`s sat GTA and anything cheat game mod related..would this then dispay ghost icons in the main payload index?I would love to just remove them if possible.

Best Regards,

is binpayloadloader working ? How can I use it ? Some guide so much Tnx!

And how can I use Cheater ? What is that for ?

@Zoilus... I have just flashed the 2.4 .bin ESP and noticed you have removed the GTA folder files.. Amazing coincidence that I actually wanted this feature gone. And that was what I actually wanted to do ...concerning my previous post.

Now that's crazy that you actually done this prior to me asking about this... But I truly believe this playground lite ESP will be much better for it. Only the essentials will ultimately make this the No 1 lite ...Go to playground version to get. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back