Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter Zoilus       Start date Jun 3, 2018 at 1:14 PM       141      
Status
Not open for further replies.
My PlayStation 4 5.05 playground, a kinda fork/variant of KiiWii's (BIG thanks him!) with some considerable changes.

The ESP version is @stooged firmware, with some, tweaks, changes here and there. This is the ADMIN version type firmware which allows to EASILY connect to your ESP with just about ANY device with a browser and you can upload your self host files to it, delete, download, change log in credentials, server ip, even update the firmware... all right from the device's browser! + more.

Technically you may never have to connect your ESP to a pc again, everything can be done even right from your phone.

Any updates will happen on my Github first:
Downloads:
For ESP8266 boards:

Download "COMPLETE" bin which contains new firmware + my playground:
or

Download "Firmware Only" bin which contains just the new firmware (add your own self host files):
Self hosting version:
View attachment 4113
ESP8266 Arduino mini board version:
View attachment 4114
View attachment 4115
View attachment 4116
Noobs guide for self hosting files on PC or Phone. The phone is Android but you can use ANY web/http server app you want, i show an example of the one i use.

Attachments

• PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus.jpg
    PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 4,320
  • PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus 2.jpg
    PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus 2.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 8,944
  • PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus 3.jpg
    PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus 3.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 628

Comments

@CYRES

Believe it or not, ps4cheater and bin payload loader are really the same thing! lol and those two things are the same as "original" which some people use.

Basically all 3 are used in the exact same way, to inject payloads from your pc (or phone) thats it.

So you run hen first, close the browser window by holding circle or selecting close browser window and then pick bin payload loader or ps4 cheater to inject your payload.

Hi mate one quick question if you could please.
The apps2usb exploit ...is this the latest version on the ESP WiFi board ...The one that does not require the name changing of the .pkg file to apps.pkg ?

Thanks for your time , support and any help.
Best Regards,

@demonfish - apologies for delay in responding. I bought mine off eBay. If you search ESP8266 32MB it will appear.

@Zoilus - is it possible for you to include a button to enable "offline" caching/installation in your ESP8266 version? This would be handy to get benefits of the ESP8266 version but offline :)

UPDATED both versions! check out each github for details on the changes:

Full version v2.6:
https://github.com/KMZoilus/KMZ505KEX

ESP8266 v2.5:
https://github.com/KMZoilus/KMZ_505_ESP8266

For the esp version, the COMPLETE bin has everything, firmware+exploit. the FIRMWARE ONLY bin is just that, the firmware, no exploit. This allows you to log into your esp with pretty much any device with a browser , and insert your own exploit files.

Thanks for the ESP8266 v2.5 update mate... I did notice you still using the version 2 of stooged AppToUsb ? Why? ..as He now has version 3 with lots of new options.

I have updated the .bin myself to V3 ... Hopefully I done this correct ... I Just edited the index.HTML to show V3 instead of V2 and deleted both files AppToUsb.HTML and AppToUsb config settings and replaced them via file manager upload with stooged new version 3.

I am pretty sure this is correct... But your confirmation would be welcome. Thank you.

Thanks for the version UPDATE v2.6 a few hrs ago Mate! ..I see you update the ApptoUsb to V3 and other tweaks... As always ...Great job! ...Thank you Kindly Sir for all your work and efforts.

Best Regards,

Your ESP 2.6 version is broken Mate!

DB & SG (database and save game backup) update to v3 is broken and only spins continuous

I checked the file and confirmed that the file you are using (DBSG 22.6KB) is not the latest version V3 DB_SG_Backup_43KB and I suspect that is why it was not working.

I deleted your version via file manager, renamed latest V3 to DBSG and uploaded the latest version V3 via config menu ....It's working sweet now.. Just Thought I would let you know as more peeps will surely have this same problem if they try to use the DB & SG Backup.

Best regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back