Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter Zoilus       Start date Jun 3, 2018 at 1:14 PM       141      
Status
Not open for further replies.
My PlayStation 4 5.05 playground, a kinda fork/variant of KiiWii's (BIG thanks him!) with some considerable changes.

The ESP version is @stooged firmware, with some, tweaks, changes here and there. This is the ADMIN version type firmware which allows to EASILY connect to your ESP with just about ANY device with a browser and you can upload your self host files to it, delete, download, change log in credentials, server ip, even update the firmware... all right from the device's browser! + more.

Technically you may never have to connect your ESP to a pc again, everything can be done even right from your phone.

Any updates will happen on my Github first:
Downloads:
For ESP8266 boards:

Download "COMPLETE" bin which contains new firmware + my playground:
or

Download "Firmware Only" bin which contains just the new firmware (add your own self host files):
Self hosting version:
View attachment 4113
ESP8266 Arduino mini board version:
View attachment 4114
View attachment 4115
View attachment 4116
Noobs guide for self hosting files on PC or Phone. The phone is Android but you can use ANY web/http server app you want, i show an example of the one i use.

Attachments

• PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus.jpg
    PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 4,303
  • PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus 2.jpg
    PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus 2.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 8,907
  • PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus 3.jpg
    PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus 3.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 624

Comments

@mohammadfadel

mira+hen works but sometimes can be problematic, but i've been using it here and there with no issues except maybe the occasional freeze. But thats and issue with the HEN.

@PSXHAX hey guys i've updated to v1.2, so maybe you can replace the pics on the main page thingy with these newer ones:

Self hosting version:

ESP8266 Arduino mini board version:

You can also delete all the previous download links, now its all on Github:

Download Self Hosting version:
Download bin for ESP8266:
Github: https://github.com/KMZoilus/KMZ505KEX

All changes are in the read.md but here's a run down:

V1.2 Self Host:

1. updated mirahen html
2. updated reactpsplus & UNDO reactpsplus to v.01 by Zer0xff
3. updated kernel dumper to 4.05 - 5.05 USB version
4. various minor changes here and there

ADDED:
  • Firmware update enabler simple version
  • FTP R/W by Lightningmodz
  • PS4 Cheater 1.4.4
  • Update Blocker Extreme
  • Update UNblocker Extreme
  • VR Enabler
For v1.2 Arduino ESP8266 version, same changes as above but only added PS4Cheater and Firmware enabler simple version.

thanks

@lestasmsc

yeah there is but i need to work with arduino's sketch more and that's not my thing. But eventually i'll get it there. HOWEVER, entering that info requires you to do it ONE time, takes 2 to 3 minutes and doesn't have to be done again as long as you don't erase the settings. 2 or 3 minutes is nothing, it took that long to write this reply. lol

@Zoilus I removed the old download links and added the new ones with the changes, the pics can't be updated as that messes a lot of stuff up in the database when they are and it's too time-consuming to fix unfortunately.

If it comes to a point down the road where you want to use new pics we can lock this thread and you can start a new one with the updated pics, etc. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back