Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter Zoilus       Start date Jun 3, 2018 at 1:14 PM       141      
Status
Not open for further replies.
My PlayStation 4 5.05 playground, a kinda fork/variant of KiiWii's (BIG thanks him!) with some considerable changes.

The ESP version is @stooged firmware, with some, tweaks, changes here and there. This is the ADMIN version type firmware which allows to EASILY connect to your ESP with just about ANY device with a browser and you can upload your self host files to it, delete, download, change log in credentials, server ip, even update the firmware... all right from the device's browser! + more.

Technically you may never have to connect your ESP to a pc again, everything can be done even right from your phone.

Any updates will happen on my Github first:
Downloads:
For ESP8266 boards:

Download "COMPLETE" bin which contains new firmware + my playground:
or

Download "Firmware Only" bin which contains just the new firmware (add your own self host files):
Self hosting version:
View attachment 4113
ESP8266 Arduino mini board version:
View attachment 4114
View attachment 4115
View attachment 4116
Noobs guide for self hosting files on PC or Phone. The phone is Android but you can use ANY web/http server app you want, i show an example of the one i use.

Attachments

• PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus.jpg
    PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 4,302
  • PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus 2.jpg
    PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus 2.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 8,907
  • PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus 3.jpg
    PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus 3.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 624

Comments

@TRoN01 You can't FTP one to the other. With a PC or Phone (something that can install and run a client) you can FTP into the ps4 or the arduino but not between the two.

Plus and FTP on arduino would be REALLY slow and extremely limited due to its resources (or lack there of)

@sky19 you only need to set it up the custom way ONE time. after that you never have to do it again unless you erase the settings. The process takes like 2 minutes maybe 3 .

There is the easier way but i need the sketch for it, I haven't been able to get it to work. I know @Codsworth i think has it but i havent been able to successfully work without entering a dns.

@Zoilus i know that but i want to know how to use easy method like in Draqen88 and c0d3m4st4 host exploit what they did change to make easy method works cause for me when i made my own exploit that includes hen only i couldn't make it work with easy method only custom so i'm looking for that missing point, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back