Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter Zoilus       Start date Jun 3, 2018 at 1:14 PM       141      
Status
Not open for further replies.
My PlayStation 4 5.05 playground, a kinda fork/variant of KiiWii's (BIG thanks him!) with some considerable changes.

The ESP version is @stooged firmware, with some, tweaks, changes here and there. This is the ADMIN version type firmware which allows to EASILY connect to your ESP with just about ANY device with a browser and you can upload your self host files to it, delete, download, change log in credentials, server ip, even update the firmware... all right from the device's browser! + more.

Technically you may never have to connect your ESP to a pc again, everything can be done even right from your phone.

Any updates will happen on my Github first:
Downloads:
For ESP8266 boards:

Download "COMPLETE" bin which contains new firmware + my playground:
or

Download "Firmware Only" bin which contains just the new firmware (add your own self host files):
Self hosting version:
View attachment 4113
ESP8266 Arduino mini board version:
View attachment 4114
View attachment 4115
View attachment 4116
Noobs guide for self hosting files on PC or Phone. The phone is Android but you can use ANY web/http server app you want, i show an example of the one i use.

Attachments

• PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus.jpg
    PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 4,320
  • PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus 2.jpg
    PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus 2.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 8,943
  • PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus 3.jpg
    PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus 3.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 628

Comments

@kathir10395

yes and no. If the usb is one of those wifi dongle/usb thingy , then yes, like the sandisk one. Also if your router has a usb port it may be possible to put files on your usb then you can set up that usb to be used as a server. Some routers even allow you to set it up with an address and what not. But you have to see if your router allows for this. it depends on make, model ...etc

Hi Zoilus ...

I think it was about a week ago now, that I discovered this! and was my first intro into the ESP6288 and PS4 exploits, it was actually so simple to program and set-up being new to the PS4. It was great to have something so simple to get operational in my quest to get involved with development for the PS4, especially helpful was your very well covered video.

The Admin/Download facility allowing download of the files, was a great bonus in being able to download and evaluate the individual HTML files, which I have yet to check out fully, but, there again it's only been a few days, and there is quite a lot to learn!

I would welcome a one to one, if you have the time or inclination, but, whatever, a great starter for me ... Thanks ...

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back