Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS5 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Aug 20, 2020 at 10:35 AM       18      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today Sony released their latest PS5 promotional video dubbed PlayStation 5 - Play Has No Limits... hopefully the price tag of the upcoming next-generation console does though. đź’¸

As the PlayStation 5 official Holiday 2020 launch draws near, we've seen the PS5 Tech Specs and Legacy Hardware Compatibility... but reports of Costly Parts leave fans wondering if the PS5 Price Predictions of $499 for a PlayStation 5 Digital Edition without a disc drive and $599 for a PS5 console with an Ultra HD Blu-ray disc drive will end up being accurate or not. :unsure:

Currently Sony's official PS5 Website and the designated PS5 Amazon Page aren't lending any clues on pricing yet, and from the latest video trailer's description:
Welcome to a new world of immersion. Discover haptic feedback, adaptive triggers, and 3D audio on PS5. PLAY HAS NO LIMITS.

Let us know in the PS5 Forums your thoughts on Sony's latest PlayStation 5 trailer video, and any last-minute PS5 price predictions before the inevitable reveal in coming months!

PlayStation 5 – Play Has No Limits
PlayStation 5 - Play Has No Limits Latest PS5 Promo Video Released.jpg

Comments

Its me or the advert was reaaaaaally bad! I have been a Playstation owner since PS1 but this year I am not excited at all about the new console, from design to branding... etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back